March 2017 this and that.

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Actually enjoyed it. Always fun to get your prospective on the industry. And I always learn something new when we meet. Plus the free dinner was really really good!

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
Last time I was in town Murray invited me to lunch. I was on my way to meet him when he booked me in the other direction Hmmmm...?

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
So... transit got a clean bill of health and had 2 back
To back loads totally 600 paid miles! Ohio~pa~oh~mi- now nappytime in loganstown? Port something north of Kokomo Indiana .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice name change Eric ... went to bed at 8 pm Friday night ... up and Rolling at 6.30 am ...

hauling freight from a Pond near you

Reactions: in-Transit

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Heads up ladies and gents the Logansport Indiana wal mart is chasing me out they do not allow any overnight parking

Reactions: ntimevan

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Heads up ladies and gents the Logansport Indiana wal mart is chasing me out they do not allow any overnight parking

Boy .... you havn't been out here a week again and Causing trouble allready ....

hauling freight from a Pond near you

Reactions: in-Transit

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Did the police chase you out or store personnel? Do you know if there is a city ban on overnight parking or is it that particular store's policy.

I've stayed at the Wal Mart just west of there in Monticello without a problem. I think we will see more and more Wal Marts banning overnight parking because of the damage and garbage left behind by big trucks. So many Wal Mart parking lots look like truck stops.

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Moved down the road ...
dabc089c6587e56097682bcac3b5b2b8.jpg

Reactions: brokcanadian

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Monticello? I've never seen a sign that included RVs. No mention of overnight parking.

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Nah...
Walmart likes sprinters, they beautify the property and bring value up.

Some Walmart stores have special designated space encouraging Trucks and RVs to park with signs that say so.

Last edited: