March 2010 Location

guido4475

Not a Member
This week turned out to be very good after all-started on Tues at 5pm,to Sat at 8 am,over 2,300 loaded miles with extremly low deadhead.Awesome!! I hope this keeps up.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
good idea where do I sign up
was thinkin that maybe E-1 was slowin down if he has time to go home and mow his lawn. I was thinkin the snow hasnt even totally left yet. Then again maybe he needs to get a jump start if he's got a 40 acre lawn......should of bought a haybine then. Ive heard those canadians (ex in his case) can be a little tight with their spending at times.......

The Express-1 field recuriter is on a small vacation until next week. However, I'm sure he will be back shortly to tell y'all how good you will have it over at E-1. I mean, he has said "there's no rest for the wicked", as he was off on a 156 mile run.......bah hahahaha.....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
The Express-1 field recuriter is on a small vacation until next week. However, I'm sure he will be back shortly to tell y'all how good you will have it over at E-1. I mean, he has said "there's no rest for the wicked", as he was off on a 156 mile run.......bah hahahaha.....

You're beatin a dead horse Bud..;)

Besides, There's some P2 drivers would die for a 156 mile run right now....hehehehe

As ya notice i am beating the Bolt drum now..
Best rates for CV's right now...

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You're beatin a dead horse Bud..;)

Besides, There's some P2 drivers would die for a 156 mile run right now....hehehehe

As ya notice i am beating the Bolt drum now..
Best rates for CV's right now...

Nice try ...Bud! You're the one riding that dead horse....Bud....

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
laredo to chicargo il.

chicken in a car
car won't go
thats how you spell chicago........(a river runs thru it)

Patriot44

Seasoned Expediter
I haven't been able to post in awhile. But I got a load leaving Nashville last week that took me to Louisville, Ky on Thurs. night, So I went to MATS on Friday:D, it was a good time and I got to talk to some nice folks! After touring the show I just came home empty to see the wife and now I'm waiting on something leaving Ohio.

The Enemy

Veteran Expediter
I haven't been able to post in awhile. But I got a load leaving Nashville last week that took me to Louisville, Ky on Thurs. night, So I went to MATS on Friday:D, it was a good time and I got to talk to some nice folks! After touring the show I just came home empty to see the wife and now I'm waiting on something leaving Ohio.

It was nice meeting and talking to you at MATS.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
If I don't get a good week soon, I'm gonna be selling slushies outta my van.:mad::mad::mad: No more loads for me going to Saskatoon, Saskatchawan either!!!! darn favors....

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
this is a 1st in almost 2 yrs for me.....a 225 mile dh for a 157 mile LH...toledo to marietta ohio to youngstown ohio....but it pay over $.90 for ALL miles.....