March 2010 Location

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
well dear diary i was correct yesterday. macro 19 indicated one cv in laredo. us in san antonio and no one in dallas. good chance to get out. well the midnite call came for a recovery from another carrier. load brought us out of san antonio alright. here we are in laredo at the sprinter vs american convention. more sprinters than american. one rather long in the tooth sprinter is bashed in the right side passenger door and damaged just aft of the fuel filler door. who could that late sleeper possibly be? eo members include gracie and me, steaqdy was here earlier, xiggi and some one with a bashed up sprinter.

Last edited:

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Yea Dropped in Beautiful in Ft Wayne Ind, Jumped on @$ east bound and DH'n home for dinner with my 4 kids my SIL (maybe) and my DIL to be and lovely wife..:D

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
well dear diary i was correct yesterday. macro 19 indicated one cv in laredo. us in san antonio and no one in dallas. good chance to get out. well the midnite call came for a recovery from another carrier. load brought us out of san antonio alright. here we are in laredo at the sprinter vs american convention. more sprinters than american. one rather long in the tooth sprinter is bashed in the right side passenger door and damaged just aft of the fuel filler door. who could that late sleeper possibly be? eo members include gracie and me, steaqdy was here earlier, xiggi and some one with a bashed up sprinter.

lol- that bashed up Sprinter driver never comes out! Must me a old dude needing lots of sleep!

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
lol i didn't even notice i had hit the "shift" key on that....thatnkss for point'in out the right rt...:D

picked up at 6 am in Tecumseh Mi, deliver to Batavia Ohio and the pay is VERY generous!! This run truly is an emergency "expedited run".....

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
lol- that bashed up Sprinter driver never comes out!
Nah ... I come out ..... but only after dark .....

..... dropped in Laredo Friday morning, loaded out Friday afternoon bound for Plainfield, IN to deliver on Monday ..... presently in Texarkana, TX ....

Must me a old dude needing lots of sleep!
Can't argue with that ......

Whoops ..... sun's up ..... time to close the lid on my coffin :D

Last edited:

buckeyewildman

Seasoned Expediter
lol i didn't even notice i had hit the "shift" key on that....thatnkss for point'in out the right rt...:D

picked up at 6 am in Tecumseh Mi, deliver to Batavia Ohio and the pay is VERY generous!! This run truly is an emergency "expedited run".....

had that run many times with Bolt loved it always paid good and took me home

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus

reports of steady being in laredo are greatly exagerated accordng to our south dakota representative.

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ya gonna mow the snow?

Made it home for a couple of days. I finally got a new 'puter and I'm getting used to 7. So far, scanning something into an e-mail doesn't seem as easy as it was on XP.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
I dropped in Batavia, Ohio then DH'd home...still in service but at home.....broke out the pans and pans and made a big mess in the kitchen as i have 3 different dinner meals cooking...1 for tonigh, 1 for Sunday and the other for "pickin" ......:D

gsmacker

Seasoned Expediter
I have talked to a few E-1 drivers and all say the same thing. If they didnt have a sprinter they wish they had one. If they had a sprinter they said they wouldnt have anything else if signed on with E-1. Was thinkin about buyin a cv and going with E-1 but now thinkin sprinter....any coments?? sittin here in knoxville

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
I have talked to a few E-1 drivers and all say the same thing. If they didnt have a sprinter they wish they had one. If they had a sprinter they said they wouldnt have anything else if signed on with E-1. Was thinkin about buyin a cv and going with E-1 but now thinkin sprinter....any coments?? sittin here in knoxville

I think we should all get Sprinter and switch to E1, I know OVM needs help;)

gsmacker

Seasoned Expediter
I think we should all get Sprinter and switch to E1, I know OVM needs help;)

good idea where do I sign up
was thinkin that maybe E-1 was slowin down if he has time to go home and mow his lawn. I was thinkin the snow hasnt even totally left yet. Then again maybe he needs to get a jump start if he's got a 40 acre lawn......should of bought a haybine then. Ive heard those canadians (ex in his case) can be a little tight with their spending at times.......

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Then again maybe he needs to get a jump start if he's got a 40 acre lawn......should of bought a haybine then. Ive heard those canadians (ex in his case) can be a little tight with their spending at times.......

I heard he bought the Haney place. :rolleyes: