March 2010 Location

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Dropped in New Albany Ind and ran down to the Pilot south of Louisville on I-65...went to bed with just me and a "Tri-State" Sprinter here...woke up and the Sprinter was gone and there was a note on my door....something about staring at me while i splet and being really excited.....:eek: lol oh and it was from a EO member and was signed "An Admirer"....now i am ascared...really ascared....:eek:

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dropped in New Albany Ind and ran down to the Pilot south of Louisville on I-65...went to bed with just me and a "Tri-State" Sprinter here...woke up and the Sprinter was gone and there was a note on my door....something about staring at me while i splet and being really excited.....:eek: lol oh and it was from a EO member and was signed "An Admirer"....now i am ascared...really ascared....:eek:

Hello Clarice...

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
I have the Hannibal Lector sounds for my Welcome and mail
"Hello Clarice."

Missed my connecting flight last night so ended up renting a car in Detroit and Drving home to Fort Wayne, IN
Drove through Monroe and then Toledo!!!

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Hannibal lector prefers to dine on conservative brains! They have more substance. Yeah, it is catchy isn't it OVN. The clock is blaring down on me this week.

Well, I ended up doing a run over to Vegas and back today for a former Employer "one day type deal" just to baptise my van. I did 620 miles with round trip in about 13 hours including loading and unloading times. Everything went well with the truck. I averaged 16 miles per gallon on the trip. Only problem is th van is still running rough after the tune up!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hannibal lector prefers to dine on conservative brains! They have more substance. Yeah, it is catchy isn't it OVN. The clock is blaring down on me this week.

Well, I ended up doing a run over to Vegas and back today for a former Employer "one day type deal" just to baptise my van. I did 620 miles with round trip in about 13 hours including loading and unloading times. Everything went well with the truck. I averaged 16 miles per gallon on the trip. Only problem is th van is still running rough after the tune up!
have the timing checked out?

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Made my drop tonight and didn't even get out of the gate with a choice of two runs. Took the one that put me back in my honey hole.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We are under load but NOT moving. We have been stuck in Cheyenne, WY for 12 hours now. I80 west bound is closed do to ice and snow. No idea how long it will be closed. What fun. Sitting at the Pilot, bored our of our minds.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
What?

Obama must be using the same weather machine that created Katrina under Bush, it must be a thing for getting us ready for the Cap and Trade bills?

Patriot44

Seasoned Expediter
and I'm still sitting in Kansas City.........Thinking I should move, but don't know where to! I guess this is pay back for getting out of Laredo so quick:eek:

myvan010

Seasoned Expediter
unbelievable still no runs and I am about to go out for a MC ride and enjoy the day instead of sitting beside the phone.

Patriot44

Seasoned Expediter
We are under load but NOT moving. We have been stuck in Cheyenne, WY for 12 hours now. I80 west bound is closed do to ice and snow. No idea how long it will be closed. What fun. Sitting at the Pilot, bored our of our minds.

Make sure that you leave your truck & APU running, maybe you could help jump start some 'global warming'!:rolleyes: