Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sitting in SC brought a load from
Casa Grand AZ to Darlington,
drops Monday AM. Had a good
week, I needed it.

5095 loaded miles
164 dead head.

LDB don't worry I took my vitamins and got plenty of rest.

Toronto40

Seasoned Expediter
Made my drop this morning in Charlotte, NC....sitting in Rock Hill.

30 min in bed- Dispatch " Ready for one?"
Me- "No, bye"

45 min in bed- Wife "Hey,whatchdoing huhhuhhuh...oh were you sleeping?"
Me "Bye"

1 hour in bed- Dispatch "Hey you ready for another one"
Me "No Bye"

Well, maybe not really how it happened- but on my way to Livonia, MI, Sunday for a Monday A.M. drop.....

Glad to see you got another long run.:)

guido4475

Not a Member
sitting in dover,de waiting for drop point to open tomarrow

I went there once,in the straight truck. I don't know which way you came, but I remember coming out of Baltimore, headed east and there was this bridge that was real narrow, barely 2 lanes wide, that had a sharp curve to the left in it, and jersey barriers on both sides for guard rails. It was tight, and really freaked me out bigtime.I don't do heights or close to water very well.

usafk9

Veteran Expediter
Brockport, NY. Got a run Friday that delivered this AM 28 miles from sister's house. Nieces threw her a surprise 50th birthday party, and Sabre have won 3 in a row. Life is good.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Still sittin at #9 on the Akron board...If any panther drivers are headed up this way there are 19 other drivers sittin up here....and one with a first out. There are no teams here. Hope things get rolling fast.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Still sittin at #9 on the Akron board...If any panther drivers are headed up this way there are 19 other drivers sittin up here....and one with a first out. There are no teams here. Hope things get rolling fast.

so you Dh'd all the way to Knoxville only to be dragged back to Chattanoga for a load....*L* and yet you did not want to be 6th last week in Atlanta...;)

Patriot44

Seasoned Expediter
Could be a good dispatcher
OR

The customer requested DOCK high for some reason...maybe delivery point there is snow and ice on ramp and a lift could not get out....or simply, they don't like messing with vans...

Good point, I should've thought of that since it was going to the blue oval!
I got unloaded last night and now I'm sitting @ the J in Kansas City, wondering where I'm going next!

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
PU in White Marsh MD and Deliver to New Albany Ind, straight thru...pay isn't bad, it is a good start to the week.....:D

Toronto40

Seasoned Expediter
Dropped in Kenosha, WI and picking up in Milwaukee heading to London, Ontario. I'm starting off the week great.:)

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
leaving Laredo on my way to Avon lake OH.....I have till thurs. @ 10am to deliver it?? ...sure i will be early...

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dropped in Kenosha, WI and picking up in Milwaukee heading to London, Ontario. I'm starting off the week great.:)

Glad to hear. We must be twins...lol
Dropede in NC
Picked up in SC went to Mi
Picked up in Toledo going to Evansville.

And, it's only Monday!

poor, poor OVM is struck in Tennessee! May head to West Tenn, just to steal his load.

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Eddie is on a roll that is for sure as I putt along..a little here and even littler there...oh well just the way it goes...my turn in the barrel..:D

guido4475

Not a Member
Still at the house.After seeing the van/sprinter availability within 100 mile radius of here, I came up with 84 available today.This may explain things a little bit.But I am still frustrated.And bored.LOL.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Eddie is on a roll that is for sure as I putt along..a little here and even littler there...oh well just the way it goes...my turn in the barrel..:D

Wow! My mission is over!!!!!!!!!!!

Humble he is....now I can go back to my one or two loads a week....until you get "c"ocky again...."L"

I thought there, you would turn tail and run home to JUJU, "Steady is stealing all my loads" boohoo.....

Last edited:

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Doh!

I'm always in the same place when this thread rolls around. In the office on Mall in Florence, KY!