June Locations .....

paullud

Veteran Expediter
At 2200 Broening Highway in Baltimore applying for my TWIC.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Maryland to Washington. 2762 paid miles.

Sent from my PG06100 using EO Forums

Kristi

Active Expediter
At a motel in Elizabethtown, KY. Mrs. Layoutshooter got REALLY sick, just after we picked up a load. She spent several hours in the hospital and we had the load taken off the truck. Heading for the house a week early. She needs a rest and more time at the doctor. Not fun.

So sorry to hear this. Hope she gets to feeling better so. Sending big prayers ur way.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using EO Forums

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
For the very first time it's my third day in El Paso. Usually I get a load in the same day, sometimes next day, but now... hmm, lots of cv's around here, never seen so many...

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We are at home. Jan is feeling better but is not able to drive until Thursday at the earliest. She must be cleared by a DR. SO, we are home for the duration. Back at it on July 5th. Doctors and a wedding on the 30th. Far too much DR stuff of late.

gospelriders

Seasoned Expediter
had a mini load from san antonio to the base near corpus christi got bonus to move over to laredo, now sitting at the t/a with about a half dozen other straights.

Kristi

Active Expediter
Sitting in stopped bumper to bumper on the I 68 just east of the MD stateline. Been here for over and hour. Truck turned off. My CB is busted so I don't even know what the heck is going on. Boo this sucks!

Kristi

Active Expediter
Sitting in stopped bumper to bumper on the I 68 just east of the MD stateline. Been here for over and hour. Truck turned off. My CB is busted so I don't even know what the heck is going on. Boo this sucks!

Sorry ment just west of the MD stateline...its been a long night. Still have 184 miles to drop :mad:

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
Monroe MI at the Pilot, with five Panther and three unmarked. Five std CVs, three Sprinters, and a straight...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
At a motel in Elizabethtown, KY. Mrs. Layoutshooter got REALLY sick, just after we picked up a load. She spent several hours in the hospital and we had the load taken off the truck. Heading for the house a week early. She needs a rest and more time at the doctor. Not fun.

Give the Mrs our best and a speedy recovery.....

denny2010

Expert Expediter
In rapid city,sd. Headed to the great north..hopefully it goes fast..got to try and sleep through the beautiful scenery.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums

moose

Veteran Expediter
@ D house (which happens quit often), PU @ Rogers behind the TA there late Fri. heading to Cleveland.
option one :take Sat off, leave early sun morning del. Mon. probably 54 out of the 70 left.
option 2 :leave Fri. afternoon, rush hour fun, take a 34 restart somewhere northern Ohio, have a fresh 70 & good to go.
what to do ?
Hey Dennis !, yer cooking ???