June Locations .....

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Scranton, PA Petro. Getting PM done on truck, then heading north tomorrow for a Monday pickup. Beautiful day here and the view from the Iron Skillet ain't bad!

I'm right up the road at exit 188 getting an EGR valve and a temperature sending unit replaced.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

moose

Veteran Expediter
a few weeks early for the convoy,
just started a restart @ the Toledo Petro.
gonna pull a Jimby82 here @ the Iron now.
stop on by (the curtun is up, just make some noise).

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Well, that would stink. We wish you luck. At least the weather is cooperating :)

The problem was "fixed" $1552.42 later only to have the exact same issue happen again 10 miles later. At the Petro now to see if we can leave the trailer because I can't get moving with it on.

gotta go

Veteran Expediter
a few weeks early for the convoy,
just started a restart @ the Toledo Petro.
gonna pull a Jimby82 here @ the Iron now.
stop on by (the curtun is up, just make some noise).
So, Moose, glad to read that you plan on getting to the Convoy, again this year. Are you going to get sponsors lined up for your truck so that you can win a new seat? :)

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
The problem was "fixed" $1552.42 later only to have the exact same issue happen again 10 miles later. At the Petro now to see if we can leave the trailer because I can't get moving with it on.

Sounds like you need a mechanic who knows what the hell he's doing. Dumbassity can end up costing a lot of money.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Sounds like you need a mechanic who knows what the hell he's doing. Dumbassity can end up costing a lot of money.

A new code came up for the Variable Nozzle Turbo Mechanism which makes sense because I lost my boost from the turbo. There were codes that came up for the EGR valve the first time so a problem was fixed, just not the problem I was having. I guess I can see why he thought it was the EGR valve due to the symptoms and codes so I can't really say he is an idiot, I just hope it gets fixed this time.

jimby82

Veteran Expediter
Paul, hope you are able to get your truck back on the road today. Was good talking to you two last night and good luck :)

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
La Vergne TN (Nashville) at the TA on 24. Had a really good week thank you john Clark

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Paul, hope you are able to get your truck back on the road today. Was good talking to you two last night and good luck :)

Looks like it will be tomorrow, thanks for taking the time to answer all the questions. Hope the sermon was inspirational.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
So the Sprinter is already low on antifreeze since it has a bad water pump. Sorg Dodge in Goshen, In filled it on Friday and I didn't idle at all this weekend so I'm guessing it's out of service time until the dealership can get the part in on Saturday. This pretty much sucks

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Why will it take until Saturday, thats crazy. Did you check euro parts or anything?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EO Forums

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Sitting at the yard. Had the Sprinter looked at yesterday and the waterpump is going bad. Going to run regional this week and get it fixed on Saturday morning at 8am...then going out of service for a much needed vacation on Sunday for a whole week! Well, maybe. It depends on how antsy I get. I've been out since May 30th so a break will be overdue.
that should be a nice housepayment

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Why will it take until Saturday, thats crazy. Did you check euro parts or anything?

It's the bosses van so I just take it where he wants. Looks like it may get done on Wednesday up in Grand Rapids instead.

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Antioch TN at the TA exit 62 on 24. DON'T USE THE TRUCK WASH BEHIND THE TA THEY WILL MESS YOUR TRUCK UP AND OVERCHARGE YOU. the guy tod me $45.00 for truck wash he washed the cab only while banging all kinds of thingsd into the truck when I asked about the rest of the truck he wanted an extra $35.00 this is a class 8 D unit blue beacons have always charged me $55.00 wax included. The panther drivers here are stuck up and told me I work for a fly by night outfit. met a nice guy with PTL kevin unit 494 had a good time talking with him.
t

tryhours3191

Seasoned Expediter
Antioch TN at the TA exit 62 on 24. DON'T USE THE TRUCK WASH BEHIND THE TA THEY WILL MESS YOUR TRUCK UP AND OVERCHARGE YOU. the guy tod me $45.00 for truck wash he washed the cab only while banging all kinds of thingsd into the truck when I asked about the rest of the truck he wanted an extra $35.00 this is a class 8 D unit blue beacons have always charged me $55.00 wax included. The panther drivers here are stuck up and told me I work for a fly by night outfit. met a nice guy with PTL kevin unit 494 had a good time talking with him.
t

We just got a lousy wash at the Iowa 80 in Laredo luckily it only cost $ 45

Sent from my DROID RAZR

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It's the bosses van so I just take it where he wants. Looks like it may get done on Wednesday up in Grand Rapids instead.

Hoekstra in gr is great, there now getting an oil change.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
t

Might want to ponder that for awhile.

gospelriders

Seasoned Expediter
did a mini with a bonus,to go from w.va to harrisburg,pa. dropped this a.m. and already have a load going from philly to mi.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Not there !!!!! But I heard Corallville ,Ia. is nice this time year. Poke, poke ..... Oh I getting loaded now .

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums