June Location with banter

guido4475

Not a Member
I'd go broke feeding him.....LOL

Okay, butter ball....lol..remember, at one time, you were a plump and juicy guy yourself...But, remember,when we ate at ISIS you have witnessed that I do not eat all of the food on the plate, which you have mentioned in the past.I do make it a habit of stopping when I am full..It is not that I eat alot, but what I eat, and the lack of excercise, lifestyle, etc,it may shock you if you actually saw how little I do eat.:eek:

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
I knew you were at home. How did the graduation party go?

We are currently sitting in Charleston, SC.

Party was great! After the party at the hall, I ended up with about 15-20 graduates at my house in the pool.

I'm running solo again as my co driver was recalled to his other job from layoff. So I've just been staying more local these days.

Anyone do the e-logs yet ?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Delivered here in Kendallville Ind...at 930am....then Mike called with a shorty picking at 3pm across the street from where I am now :D....going to Saline Mi...so back to the "yard" for me...

The Enemy

Veteran Expediter
Still sitting in Charleston, SC. Jr called with one out of NC with about 225 mi of dh going up to the yard for a crossdock, accepted it, but I guess it never materialised since we never got a call back. So here we sit and wait, good thing we have some dvd's to watch to take up the time.

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Geeeeez I didn't read anywhere , not one post where has Shadow been? ......... Ok I see how it is....... Lol

I knew where you were from Facebook. So, where am I????

Sitting here alone, sniff, sniff. Did manage to work on one of my sprinters this afternoon, so I saw Jenna for a couple of hours. Now I'm exhausted, drenched in sweat, and alone again, Naturally.:(

John keeps in touch though.

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
After waiting as patiently as possible for the last few days, got one going to Allentown. Hopefully we can get something out of there tomorrow so we can salvage the week.

MR.SNAPPY

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just del a Panther load in Panther country....this load was screwed up from the start..way to handle things Panther I see since I left not much has changed...So glad to be at Load 1 ..the load paid more per mile then I would ever have seen at Panther...
Now on a good note..I got a 250.00 bonus due to the 72 hr blitz...Level 1 Insp and nice yellow sticker on the windshield in Wilmington ,OH...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Now at the "Yard" back in recruiting area..showered and stuff....waiting for Chef to drop empty Pickle jars off....and some much needed sleep

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Now at the "Yard" back in recruiting area..showered and stuff....waiting for Chef to drop empty Pickle jars off....and some much needed sleep

Good news is the cukes are getting watered naturally today...couple more rain days and they should really start shooting up..:)

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hoping for a load tomorrow had 1 so far this week Saline, MI to Mobile, AL than decided to DH over to Pensacola, FL been here for a couple days need another one for a decent week...:cool:

guido4475

Not a Member
Got alot of things done while at the Mothership of Load One.It is nice to be able to B.S. with John last night as I was getting tore up by the population of mosquitoes.

got a small load from Detroit to Urbana, Oh, paid very well, I guess the trucks in front of me didnt want it.I would think, as uncertain as freight is, we all would be taking everything we can get our hands on, instead of being so picky...Of course, those who refuse small loads may be the ones who constantly complain about not making enough money, just sayin'..It all adds up in the end!! And, not to forget, small loads usually pay better, bringing up youre total pay per mile for the month on youre profit and loss statement, as well....

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
Truck is in the shop for the roll up door. Went to shut it after a drop yesterday and the bearings popped out of the big spring loaded bar above the door, somehow the pulley spun like crazy tangling up the cable and the door went crooked.....dropped it of yesterday after noon and they told me they "might " get a chance to look at it today.

Seems that way everywhere else I called too. Everyone is slammed with repairs I'm guessing because of the safety blitz.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Got alot of things done while at the Mothership of Load One.It is nice to be able to B.S. with John last night as I was getting tore up by the population of mosquitoes.

I just tried one of those clip on to your belt OFF fan circulating mosquito repellant devices..works pretty well when you're sitting still but not so much when you're creating a draft with the riding mower. It beats spraying your skin with bug spray.