June Location with banter

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sitting in Wilmington, DE...Had a good week last week...Got a huge announcement to make...But I'll wait till later this week to make sure it all works out ;) DOLLAS :eek:

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ok ok....I'm moving up towards Load One ASAP looking for a good place 2 bedroom 1.5 or 2 bath got a place in mind close to yard gotta check it out next time I get up that way...:eek:

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dropped in Cinci Monday Morning. Went up near the Hamilton exit on I75 and sat for the day. I had planned on moving to Walton after rush hour but got side tracked on the computer. That worked out to be good. Franky called a little after seven and tells me to head fro Dayton asap. He was nice enough to give me permission to put on my shoes first. Now sitting in Duncan SC.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
It's officially the first day of summer and I celebrated by taking off the winter coat and putting on a sweater this morning...:(

rfields200

Seasoned Expediter
unloaded in El Paso Monday morning at same place as Guido. Got a few hours sleep the Frankie called with a load from El Paso to Dallas. Didnt think I would get out of El Paso that fast. Dispatch is working wonders.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Man...Load 1 is just knockin them out of the ballpark in El Paso....:D

WTG Team Load 1.....and the rates are NOT low ball either...

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
unloaded in El Paso Monday morning at same place as Guido. Got a few hours sleep the Frankie called with a load from El Paso to Dallas. Didnt think I would get out of El Paso that fast. Dispatch is working wonders.

If you see a sprinter in the parking lot..go say Hi to Jeanna! You drive a straight right?