June Location with banter

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
We will be delivering Monday back up at the yard. Then off to help Nicks brother move into his new.house. Tuesday I get to make the.trip to the oral surgeon and have my wisdom teeth pulled. Not looking forward to it. I don't do dental work well.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
We will be delivering Monday back up at the yard. Then off to help Nicks brother move into his new.house. Tuesday I get to make the.trip to the oral surgeon and have my wisdom teeth pulled. Not looking forward to it. I don't do dental work well.
A Sturgeon? Just for a wisdom tooth? Mine popped out with a regular dentist....didn't feel a thing

where ya pick up load?

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
OVM wrote:

A Sturgeon? Just for a wisdom tooth? Mine popped out with a regular dentist....didn't feel a thing

You didn't feel anything becase he hit you across the face with that FISH...and knocked you out...at least he had the dental asst. wash your face after...no "fishy" smell...:D

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got one last night form Detroit to East Rutherford, NJ 600 Loaded Miles good week this week ;) Hope for another good week next week...:cool:

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
We are in El Paso waiting to get loaded. One drop in Saline, Mi, the other at the yard.
I have to go to the oral surgeon because my wisdom teeth are impacted. This way they can sedate me, since I got sick on the poor guy the other day who just did my x-rays because I was so nervous. I have never had any dental work done, except a tooth that was pulled due to a screw up by a previous dentist. When they pulled the tooth they put a crack in the jaw bone where the tooth was. So I am absolutely terrified of them.
Plus while I am doped up on the couch, it gives nick time to get the van all detailed for the expo so we wont have much to do then.