June Location with banter

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Seems pretty simple when you say it that way, lol.

Yes, the lounge has a camera and it is for real.

Now we just need to trap the guy throwing the paper towel in the urinal!!! LOL

I never noticed the camera, [just pop in to trade books], but maybe a sign in the men's room stating the next paper towel in the urinal means a camera in there, too. :eek: [I'm betting he doesn't read EO, and won't suspect that one is a dummy].
That, or air dryers. Or the old fashioned linen loop towel....
The sad thing is, it isn't just the guys - women can be real slobs [in a public bathroom] too. :(

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Delivered 1st leg in Atlanta 15 hours early...now at 2nd leg in Tallahassee 14 hours early..not open...set up AC and resting...:D

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I will get another can of disenfectant put in there. We bought a case or two. Must have been all used or it "walked away".

guido4475

Not a Member
If the door is just shut normal it works fine no need to stress the hinges. But in this case it was no leak it was a break in the dam.

That's why I said "slightly", so it is not damaging the door, hinges, etc...But, how'd this driver get so much water on the floor, is my question?

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
That's why I said "slightly", so it is not damaging the door, hinges, etc...But, how'd this driver get so much water on the floor, is my question?

Honestly it looked like he did not shut the door at all. The sink counter was covered to so I would guess he isn't what you would call careful.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Empty in Wixom, Mich...At the local Wal-Mart for the night....Like to thank dispatch for turning a "not too bad" week into what ended up being a "pretty good" week....:)

MR.SNAPPY

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Had a Great weekend here at the Petro in Mebane,NC..Spent the weekend with the couple I bought my truck from 6 years ago...sure helps the time pass by when spent with good friends.77 Degrees here with a good breeze.
Truck all cleaned up, hours reset ,showered and waiting on dispatch to work there magic..looking forward to another good week..BE SAFE

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
MMMM deep fried hamburger.....next time...DH'in to Zeeland Mich for a PU goin to Water Valley Mississippi....:) Thanks Frankie...:)