January Banter and Location

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
why do you guys go to logans down there or anywhere for that fact. been in quite a few and thought they were all crappy for what they charge and no bigger then their steaks are. we much more prefer the texas roadhouse. never had a bad steak at any of them and their steaks are bigger. price pretty close to.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Good morning gang..Ken left Laredo this morning Jason, so not yet.:)

Steve...you should be part owner in that repair shop by now!

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Good morning gang..Ken left Laredo this morning Jason, so not yet.:)

Steve...you should be part owner in that repair shop by now!

Boys in the shop here took care of this one. Air wouldn't build so I wasn't going anywhere.

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
He's in Dilley, Texas now. I always liked that name! Must be named after all the expeditors that had a dilley of time in Laredo!

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Well that's a good deal...how are the girls this morning?

Beatrice is away on business. I don't hear from her often. Kinda like an ex wife.

Mattie is doing her normal thing. Probably hit the doc's office next week for these leg cramps.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Beatrice is away on business. I don't hear from her often. Kinda like an ex wife.

Mattie is doing her normal thing. Probably hit the doc's office next week for these leg cramps.

Hope the doc doesn't tell you she's pregnant with twins!:D

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Steve if it wasn't for bad luck you would not have any luck at all

Maybe. Like I told John, I woke up, I could walk, and I was 20 yards from the shop and not by the side of the road. Not entirely bad. :) Besides, that air chuck I installed on the box paid for itself.