January Banter and Location

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
The lady helping me at the guard shack is from Michigan and knows my wife's family.... Good thing I was being well behaved.... Lol

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Getting ready to empty move down to Roanoke, because apparently there are no expedite shippers in the Mid Atlantic Seaboard Baltimore New Jersey Philadelphia area.

Last edited:

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Good mornin all,from windy Laredo....overcast chili and high wind advisories...yeap I guess OVM got out just in time, but by the way the wind was movin the van early this morning I am imagining he is getting his share head'in north....

Got the 1st cup of coffee goin and a bunch of brownie!!! Thinkin I'll eat here today, have a nice plate of sauerkraut with granny smith apples, new pototes and keilbasa thats been "formenting" for 2 weeks, so its ready!! Then a early dinner at Logans again Sunday if I don't get out today...

So heres to a load or if not, more good company with friends and good food!!

Juju, feedin Ken is always good, he will let you know how good it was or not and just how it works on his bodily functions!!!:D

As for the Chili Mac, if you want it hotter, just add more red pepper flakes and cayanne pepper!!! That recipe is older then me, and it was the one used in the commerical chili parlor, so it was for the "masses", but yea, i have been know to add a bit of "fire" to it!!! :D

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
Love going to the gun range myself !!

Me though just packing and trying to get everything together for my flight tomorrow morning. Not gonna like leaving everything behind like my sleeping bag and having to buy a new one. Might try to pack it in my suitcase and pack my clothes in my carry on bag but it needs to be dry cleaned so might just buy one.

Anyone know where I go to for orientation at the office?

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Love going to the gun range myself !!

Me though just packing and trying to get everything together for my flight tomorrow morning. Not gonna like leaving everything behind like my sleeping bag and having to buy a new one. Might try to pack it in my suitcase and pack my clothes in my carry on bag but it needs to be dry cleaned so might just buy one.

Anyone know where I go to for orientation at the office?

In the rear building. Just ask anyone where Safety is. Have fun.

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Well no gun range today. Slipped getting out of the shower, hit my lower back on the step coming out. Managed to pull the tp dispenser cover off as well. Doesn't hurt too bad but enough that I don't want to do too much today. Thinking lunch and a movie or two.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
no chris, the driver room is in the main bldg. upstairs. just look for the signs. the shower is downstairs, signed also.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
hey dennis, just wanted to extend a thanks for talkin to my buddy butch last week. he was the guy that mentioned mine and tinas name. he drives a straight truck for diamond. older gentleman with grey hair that caught you right before you went to sleep after you delivered. thanks for all the info you gave him, it really helped. thanks, tom & tina

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Ok thank you. Is the driver lounge in the rear also? May need it tomorrow to use the restroom or get a drink or whatever.

No drinks or food allowed! You also have to hold it till it's over. Wait, that was boot camp, sorry.

They'll take good care of you. No worries. :D

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums