January Banter and Location

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Laredo has been a real challenge the last two weeks. Promise you the boys are trying their best.

Jeremy wants to move me but I'll stay a few more days..I've only been here since Friday....and we did move units last week...ever the optimist...:D

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
ok...I got a new rule....You can't complain about anything when you're sitting in 80 degree weather....relax and enjoy the moment!:)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
hey all, been to effingham this morning getting the truck serviced and ready to go.

still pretty crappy here. foggy and misty. they were pulling the last of the carnage out of the ditches on my way home.

noticed that speedco raised their prices 10 bucks and the beacon 2.50. annual increase i guess. oil analysis went up 2 bucks also. but all came back good.

gonna watch the baby this afternoon while tina and the girls go to a bridal expo then out for chinese later. speakin of food john, you should probably be glad the little senorita tied a slip knot in it or it might have knotted up on its owm. LOL

wombat, tryin to get lucky with a rabbit. well im sure it was cuter than some of the other things you tried to get lucky with. i also bet it wasnt needin gas money or food for its kids. LOL LOL LOL LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how long does it take for an oil analysis to come back...and how much?

guido4475

Not a Member
We have what 4 or 5 Cargo Max's committed to Load 1 now???:D

The Cargo Max is an awesome vehicle, but the only draw back I see is it is real narrow on the sides.Less storage space.There is a Ford Spartan body in Texas for sale, new, 14 ft, but the GVW is 10,500#.

MR.SNAPPY

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Laredo has been a real challenge the last two weeks. Promise you the boys are trying their best.

I have never lost faith in my team..with the amount of other trucks here and the rates being cut so low they have more than a challenge to deal with...talked to some drivers at other carriers that have been waiting here for 8 days...
I am getting ready to head north to try a better area..

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I have never lost faith in my team..with the amount of other trucks here and the rates being cut so low they have more than a challenge to deal with...talked to some drivers at other carriers that have been waiting here for 8 days...
I am getting ready to head north to try a better area..

LOL.....and that would be where?....:p

MR.SNAPPY

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I just had lunch at that mexican taco wagon and I think its time to run for border....
ADIOS AMIGOS

guido4475

Not a Member
I agree. To be honest I was having a hard time last week not telling someone "well aren't you just special" As I am sure we have all had those moments.

As I have said before, I wasn't the first one who posted numbers on here, and I guess I had better apologize for being so proud of what I did.But, it wasn't a problem when you posted yours, either, was it?......

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
its ok dave dont dwell on it, no biggie. vicky doing good ? we are terrible, we have not called her and we need to. just been busy, ya know.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
As I have said before, I wasn't the first one who posted numbers on here, and I guess I had better apologize for being so proud of what I did.But, it wasn't a problem when you posted yours, either, was it?......

Dave, don't take things so personal. What she said is exactly what John was talking about. When one of us is having a great week someone else is having a bad one and we need to keep that in mind. She was expressing how people feel when they see someone posting about an excellent week when theirs is in the dumps. It is human nature, we all fight it, sometimes we fail.