January Banter and Location

The Enemy

Veteran Expediter
Not trying to argue with anyone, but we have never publicly posted or discussed our numbers. I don't think Joe Shmoe needs to know how we are doing. Now I have discussed in private our numbers with friends.

We sometimes have other drivers or wannabes come up to us and ask us how much we personally make a year. I kindly tell them that I don't discuss those numbers with just anyone. I beleive that's the way it should be.

IMHO...... of course.

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
Dave, don't take things so personal. What she said is exactly what John was talking about. When one of us is having a great week someone else is having a bad one and we need to keep that in mind. She was expressing how people feel when they see someone posting about an excellent week when theirs is in the dumps. It is human nature, we all fight it, sometimes we fail.

i know about a bad week but it is january and things are going to improve and i did not mean to call nyc a virus in no way after thinking about it that was a wrong to say this about a country i truly love living in so if i offended anyone i am so sorry believe me i truly am sorry
wombat

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
i know about a bad week but it is january and things are going to improve and i did not mean to call nyc a virus in no way after thinking about it that was a wrong to say this about a country i truly love living in so if i offended anyone i am so sorry believe me i truly am sorry
wombat

Pete...no worries bud...I think Philly is a real dump even worse then NYC.....they should bulldoze the whole core including Broad Street...

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
As I have said before, I wasn't the first one who posted numbers on here, and I guess I had better apologize for being so proud of what I did.But, it wasn't a problem when you posted yours, either, was it?......
Actually it was a problem. Not only was the cheerleading and the numbers getting annoying to everybody, they were presenting a badly skewed picture of Load 1. If you post your numbers for a great week, but fail to post your numbers for a sucky week, people get the wrong impression. They get the wrong impression to the point where they think there are no sucky weeks at Load 1. That's a problem when they come to Load 1 and discover the reality. Then they feel misled. There was an entire thread on that very subject not too long ago.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
couple of timmies in your hand. oh wait you said a cup of timmies. my bad. LOL
how everything with you and matilda ?