December 2014

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
At the shipper. Gotta wait another 45 to get loaded then off to the dirty D land.

10259858_797221680355326_1086429845898326185_n.jpg

.............:p

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Oak Grove Petro....KC..

One of the nicer truck stops that I am thankful I will never see again!

Morning Ken! Finishing my 3 cups of coffee. Now waiting on the phone installer to show up to install the business line for Mrs. Layoutshooters business. She should be up and running just after the first of the year.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

Morning Ken! Finishing my 3 cups of coffee. Now waiting on the phone installer to show up to install the business line for Mrs. Layoutshooters business. She should be up and running just after the first of the year.

yes this one and in Albert Lea....1st coffee here

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager

Joe...I'm curious...what's the wife's new business? I'm sure she'll do well whatever it is!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Joe...I'm curious...what's the wife's new business? I'm sure she'll do well whatever it is!

I will go into it more once things are up, running, and there is income. It is a home based business. She has a few more classes to complete and we need business insurance. She is about 90% done with the set up. The goal is to be up and running right after the first of the year.

Income potential is only limited by how much one wishes to work. Pay on contracts run between $10-20 per hour, depending which companies one contracts with.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
I will go into it more once things are up, running, and there is income. It is a home based business. She has a few more classes to complete and we need business insurance. She is about 90% done with the set up. The goal is to be up and running right after the first of the year.

Income potential is only limited by how much one wishes to work. Pay on contracts run between $10-20 per hour, depending which companies one contracts with.
Please tell her I said Good Luck! I've often thought of doing that but then I get sidetracked with our trailer park and gardening! :)

1expeditor

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Im glad that my load does not pick up until tomorrow, I was able to watch tables ladder and chairs on PPV, it was EPIC!!!!

I will say this, there might be a few wrestlers that wont make it to Raw tomorrow night in Detroit after the beating they took.

That was awesome!!!!!

is that stuff real? oh my :p:rolleyes: lol...my son likes it but he knows it is all staged he doesn't
care none the less...

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
is that stuff real? oh my :p:rolleyes: lol...my son likes it but he knows it is all staged he doesn't
care none the less...

It is scripted, that's for sure, but they really do beat the crap out of each other, some moves you can tell are done in a way that you can tell would not hurt, but I bet a few of the wrestlers were sent to the hospital last night.

People say that they are all good friends off camera, and they have to be the way they beat on each other on camera.