Turnover Rates

Brisco

Expert Expediter
What is it pick on Phil week? Dang the guy is offering some good advice and people want to start on Phil. That is how a great post can go south real fast. As the late Rodney King said, " Cant we all just get along "?

Do What???

Who's Pickin' On Phil??

You didn't find it funny Phil was referring to himself as a third person?

Sheeeeez.........Lighten Up. Thread WAS going good for about 6 pages.....Thanks Bruno.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Do What???

Who's Pickin' On Phil??

You didn't find it funny Phil was referring to himself as a third person?

Sheeeeez.........Lighten Up. Thread WAS going good for about 6 pages.....Thanks Bruno.

Number of pages depends on how many "Number of Posts to Show Per Page:" you have set up in the General Settings, Thread Display Options of your My Account page.

guido4475

Not a Member
I never really new for sure what it was but every time Madam Landstar in Rockford talked that was her figure (no pun intended). Can't remember her name, she was in charge of orientation. They must have paid her extra, all she lived for was LSA.

Jessica Ryden. Absolutely nothing wrong with jumping through the hoops for something or someone you believe in.

gospelriders

Seasoned Expediter
Number of pages depends on how many "Number of Posts to Show Per Page:" you have set up in the General Settings, Thread Display Options of your My Account page.

do you always have to bring out the intellectual sword, couldn't you just correct us with a big rasberry or something;)

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
What is it pick on Phil week? Dang the guy is offering some good advice and people want to start on Phil. That is how a great post can go south real fast.

First of all, it wasn't a great post. Yeah, I know an adjective like "great" is very subjective. Ooh, even "vary" can be construed as subjective! The original post contained some statistics from a Twitter thing. It then gave a link to a somewhat worthless piece (subjective) with more statistics, relating to the turnover rate in the TL segment of the trucking industry solely to bolster the stats in the tweet thing.

Even the turnover rates mentioned in the tweet aren't compared to any other expedite carrier's turnover rate, only to truckload. What was the purpose of this thread do you suppose? Great post, hardly! At best I'd rate it mediocre and that's being very generous.

As far as the post going south, it was headed in that direction the moment Phil hit the send key.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I think "technical sabre" would be a more appropriate term.

Wait - aren't sabres sharp instruments?
If so, I'm goin with 'geek's foil": almost as dull as the turnover rates in TL & LTL trucking.

What happened to the guy with the machete, anyway? HE was inneresting, lol. ;)

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Wait - aren't sabres sharp instruments?
If so, I'm goin with 'geek's foil": almost as dull as the turnover rates in TL & LTL trucking.

What happened to the guy with the machete, anyway? HE was inneresting, lol. ;)

quint-machete.jpg

vazauto

Active Expediter
I was wondering what would be the best way to get into the business. I have hazmat, twic card, goes-pass with Canada. CDL B with air breaks. I would like to team with someone.

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums

vazauto

Active Expediter
I would like to connect with someone that would like to have me as a team driver.

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums

tryhours3191

Seasoned Expediter
Send me a PM I have a Friend that is looking for someone. If you are someone that has to go home all the time then it might be a waist of both your time. She is currently running solo and looking to team.

Sent from my DROID RAZR