The Trump Card...

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
SCOTUS has ruled that US Presidents have immunity from prosecution against "official acts". Note that unofficial acts aren't covered. Looks like there won't be any more Trump trials before election day, and Jack Smith will be back in the lower courts. A definite win for Trump and the presidency.

"The Supreme Court ruled Monday in Trump v. United States that a former president has substantial immunity from prosecution for official acts committed while in office, but not for unofficial acts."

Reactions: muttly

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
My o my, now how did that happen? Stay tuned folks, there are more rulings coming down on other agencies making laws (Chevron rulings ) that have no authority to make laws,,,, must be many agencies making laws that have no legal right to do so,,,,,,,,,,,,,,we will see..

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

There it is, conservative arrogance in full effect. Bow down in front of us and live under our rules or we will kill you. They are not even bothering to try to hide their intentions anymore.

Reactions: Ragman

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Around 7pm some fool just tried to shoot Trump at a rally in PA. Reports just now coming in, but Trump was grazed on his right ear and is OK. Video all over TV right now, Secret Service has taken him to medical facility.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Dismisalls are in order,,,its going to get interesting now....
It's already interesting. Biden's dementia was exposed to the entire world in the first debate, his lawfare campaign against Trump is crumbling after the SCOTUS immunity ruling and this document case dismissal, and the Trump assassination attempt has generated more sympathy among voters than anyone could have imagined. Nineteen Congressional Democrats are calling for Biden to withdraw from the race and donors are heading for the exits. The race is now all about Biden's record and his mental fitness to serve - and the Democrat party is stuck with him. He's the senile gift that keeps on giving, and he's not quitting.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
No surprise here, she has been looking for a way to be able to dismiss this case from the start, she is on his payroll..... He takes OUR secrets tries to keep them for his own personal gain and then the charges are dismissed.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
No surprise here, she has been looking for a way to be able to dismiss this case from the start, she is on his payroll..... He takes OUR secrets tries to keep them for his own personal gain and then the charges are dismissed.
She's not on his payroll. Several sources have pointed out that Jack Smith has not been confirmed by the Senate for anything, and was operating as a prosecutor in The Hague when he was selected to be the special prosecutor in the Trump cases. Such special prosecutors have to be Senate confirmed.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
One by one the Biden lawfare cases are falling apart. Yesterday the GA Court of Appeals agreed to hear the Fani Willis dismissal case on Dec 5th, a month after the presidential election. She'll likely be dismissed and the entire case against Trump and others will evaporate.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

The author of this article nailed it when it comes to how the republicans have screwed the working class.

Its still amazing how sooooo many poor people still buy into the lie that Trump is somehow going to make their lives better.

Not that the democrats are that much better, look at their big gift to the corporate world, the heath care act, corporate welfare at its most expensive form.....

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
I got one of those health care programs, but I had to go thru 48 months boating with the Navy, 66-70.....we had open air yatchs with free food and sunshine, the best rides were the helos in Pensacola looking at aligators in the swamps near Melton fl....of course cruising the beachs at a crawl watching the ladies in skimpy swimsuits and so on...lol lmaorof,,,,,,,,we were younger once.....................now where did I put my teeth...Oh I just found them....

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

And there you have it, he just confirmed what a lot of us already knew, we will never vote for a president again. Its not too late to stop this from happening.