The Trump Card...

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
What was the actual date that segment was aired? In the beginning, it was believed that once you were vaccinated you couldnt catch and spread it, we now know that is not the case, we are learning more about it every day. Did she lie or did she not know yet? Or do you believe there is a difference between the 2?
Many believed that because authorities were stating that at the time. Was the collected data that she analyzed flawed? Did she analyze the data wrong? There is a difference between knowingly giving false information( a lie) and giving false information that they think is true. But the end is the same- it’s wrong information. And twitter putting labels on tweets or banning people only makes it worse.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
What was the actual date that segment was aired? In the beginning, it was believed that once you were vaccinated you couldnt catch and spread it, we now know that is not the case, we are learning more about it every day. Did she lie or did she not know yet? Or do you believe there is a difference between the 2?
But did she correct her self in another showing on tv?

• Haha

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Seriously, you should open a Twitter account (it's easy) for the same reason you applied for a Truth account. Think of it as being able to see both sides of issues and arguments. You'll be amazed with what you'll find there.

One doesn't need to "open a Twitter account" to be able to view the content on the platform.

:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Ragman and muttly

ATeam

Retired Expediter
There is a complex arrangement of financial entities behind Trump's Truth Social social media platform. Having not studied such devices as investments, I have little knowledge about how they operate or perform.

With that disclaimer made, allow me to say that one of the entities behind Truth Social is Digital World Acquisitions (DWAC), which intends to merge with another entity named Trump Media and Technology Group (TMTG). DWAC is a publicly traded entity said to be the funding mechanism behind Truth Social.

As a publicly traded entity, DWAC is required to file certain financial reports from time to time with the Security and Exchange Commission. DWAC missed a filing deadline on March 31 and so notified the SEC.

It's excuse? DWAC's "... independent registered public accounting firm is in the process of completing the audit of the financial statements for the period ended December 31, 2021 and will need additional time to complete its audit." (Source)

That statement made me chuckle. It sounds quite similar to Trump's excuse for not releasing his tax returns ("I'm under audit" or words to that effect.)

In fairness, DWAC also says, "... it will file its Form 10-K within the fifteen-day grace period provided by Rule 12b-25 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended." (Source)

We shall see.

Last edited:

ATeam

Retired Expediter
In several posts above, I said Trump raised $1 billion from investors to fund Truth Social. Reading this recent news article, I learned I was mistaken.

Trump has not raised $1 billion in cash as I had assumed. He has secured $1 billion in pledges. The money pledged will not be actually invested until the DWAC/TMTG merger is completed; and that may be months away, according to the article.

And given the performance of Truth Social to date, it may be never.

I was assuming, incorrectly, that Truth Social could weather just about any storm because it had a billion dollars in the bank. Not so, I now know. So that opens the question, what is Truth Social doing for money? Whose funding the underlying entity?

We were supposed to be able to know that on 3/31/22 when DWAC was required to file it's report with the SEC. But that did not happen. Now I'm more interested in seeing this report, which DWAC said they would file by April 15 (the length of the grace period).

Last edited:

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Uh oh!
An important paragraph in this says, "Reuters said it couldn't determine precisely when Adams and Boozer started working on Truth Social, when they resigned, whether the company had found replacements for them, or whether they continued to work at the company but in different roles."

That's the trouble with so-called news stories that rely on unnamed sources. We never really know what's going on. That said, to the extent Reuters does reliable reporting, it seems reasonable to believe the resignations did happen and that this is another step deeper into the cow pie Truth Social has become.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Jared and Ivanka are voluntarily testifying to the Jan 6 committee. Jared completed a 6 hour virtual meeting on Thursday. Ivanka is doing a virtual meeting on Tuesday. The committee members who spoke of this said they were pleased with the information Jared provided.

It's interesting that neither these two nor Donald Trump has tried to assert executive privilege or otherwise delay testimony as Trump has done with several others.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ragman

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Jared and Ivanka are voluntarily testifying to the Jan 6 committee. Jared completed a 6 hour virtual meeting on Thursday. Ivanka is doing a virtual meeting on Tuesday. The committee members who spoke of this said they were pleased with the information Jared provided.

It's interesting that neither these two nor Donald Trump has tried to assert executive privilege or otherwise delay testimony as Trump has done with several others.
istockphoto-165520519-612x612.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: ATeam and muttly

ATeam

Retired Expediter
For Lindell, Trump and others, the accountability train continues to roll; slowly, but it continues.

Previously,

" ... lawyers for Coomer said that the Trump campaign and its allies have 'elevated Dr. Coomer into the national spotlight, invaded his privacy, threatened his security, and fundamentally defamed his reputation across this country.'

"Defendants in the case include the Trump campaign, Trump's personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani, former Trump campaign lawyer Sidney Powell, and representatives for the pro-Trump outlets including The Gateway Pundit, One America News Network, and Newsmax Media" (Source)

Last edited:

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
For Lindell, Trump and others, the accountability train continues to roll; slowly, but it continues.

Previously,

" ... lawyers for Coomer said that the Trump campaign and its allies have 'elevated Dr. Coomer into the national spotlight, invaded his privacy, threatened his security, and fundamentally defamed his reputation across this country.'

"Defendants in the case include the Trump campaign, Trump's personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani, former Trump campaign lawyer Sidney Powell, and representatives for the pro-Trump outlets including The Gateway Pundit, One America News Network, and Newsmax Media" (Source)
What did Mr.Coomer say in his posts that red flagged people?

• Haha