The Trump Card...

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Muttly was the one who was commenting on what he should have said ... not me.

I was just responding to the Mutt.

More name-calling by the "special" ones ...

:tearsofjoy:
A former President shouldn’t be divulging publicly what he would do anyway. Might interfere and give away possible strategies.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Never said "everyone" was.

But you already knew that ... right ?

Say "He's my Uncle Pooty" ... with please and thank you's ... and I'll consider it.

I haven’t been following this case. But the article said he scaled some walls. Did he go inside the capitol? Seems like a stretch to call someone an insurrectionist. He did appear to be a bit confuse about Ashli Babbit though. She was definitely killed, and unjustly so.

Reactions: danthewolf00

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
I haven’t been following this case.

Yet you saw fit to opine that "not everyone is an insurrectionist" ... with regards to a case you haven't been following ...

At any rate: So what ?

Your following it or not, is not relevant to that man's self-made predicament.

But the article said he scaled some walls. Did he go inside the capitol?

Weren't you one of the ones whining about how some people who didn't go inside the Capitol and were outside inciting an insurrection weren't being prosecuted ?

Seems like a stretch to call someone an insurrectionist.

You didn't seem to have a problem with when it came to Ray Epps.

He did appear to be a bit confuse about Ashli Babbit though.

He has the Mutant Trumper Derangement Syndrome going on ... so no real surprise there as far as confusion goes.

She was definitely killed, and unjustly so.

Nope ... it was a good shoot.

She played stupid games and won the stupid prize.

• Haha
Reactions: danthewolf00

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yet you saw fit to opine that "not everyone is an insurrectionist" ... with regards to a case you haven't been following ...

At any rate: So what ?

Your following it or not, is not relevant to that man's self-made predicament.

Weren't you one of the ones whining about how some people who didn't go inside the Capitol and were outside inciting an insurrection weren't being prosecuted ?

You didn't seem to have a problem with when it came to Ray Epps.

He has the Mutant Trumper Derangement Syndrome going on ... so no real surprise there as far as confusion goes.

Nope ... it was a good shoot.

She played stupid games and won the stupid prize.
Say what? I wasn't following the case but I read the article. It didn't say he was inside the capitol. It appeared to just be protesting.

Ray Epps, not only was he at THE INITIAL BREACH of the outside barrier, but was imploring people to go inside the capitol. He also hasn't been charged with ANYTHING. Same with Scaffold Commander. (13 months later still nothing)

What standard are they using anyway? Informants that instigate get a pass?

Also, Ashli Babbitt. She didn't destroy property or assault any officer. She was just protesting. That's not a stupid game. People have done that for centuries.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Don't you see that is how they see everyone that isn't just like them.

That is, in fact, not correct.

It is one thing for someone to attend a legal and legitimate rally for the President. Totally ok ... despite whether I agree with them or not.

It's something entirely different to breach restricted spaces in a riot at the Capitol as part of an insurrection against the Government of the United States and assault federal officers like this guy did:

IMG_1485.JPG

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
She didn’t assault the officers or break the glass.

And she wasn't "just protesting" either.

She was part of a mob that assaulted the United States Capitol which was trying to prevent duly-elected officials of the US government from upholding the oath that they swore.

She violated her oath.

And as a consequence lost her life.

Pesky facts.

Yeah, they certainly are.