The Trump Card...

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Oh lookie here: Russian collusion hoaxers be hoaxing.

Foggy (and Durham) got you all spun up and frothy ... so mission accomplished I guess ?

:tearsofjoy:

And Durham is on them like white on rice.

At some point you'll learn that allegations - that Durham "launders" into the public domain through his court filings - have little practical legal significance if they aren't charged.

Dr. Wheeler for the slap down:

JOHN DURHAM, ASK NOT FOR WHOM THE STATUTE OF LIMITATION TOLLS …

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Foggy (and Durham) got you all spun up and frothy ... so mission accomplished I guess ?

At some point you'll learn that allegations - that Durham "launders" into the public domain through his court filings - have little practical legal significance if they aren't charged.

Dr. Wheeler for the slap down:

JOHN DURHAM, ASK NOT FOR WHOM THE STATUTE OF LIMITATION TOLLS …

The “Doctor” is getting some much needed medicine from a legal expert who has much more knowledge and expertise than Emptywheeless:
73EAEE07-4C0E-4F3C-91AD-8FB5628C867A.jpegEA9C3819-6499-42EE-833F-0FB566C15C6B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RLENT

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
The “Doctor” is getting some much needed medicine from a legal expert who has much more knowledge and expertise than Emptywheeless:

LOL ... who is apparently ... (wait for it) ... anonymous ...

:clapping-happy:

Yeah, sure ... you betcha !

(FWIW, it's William Shipley, a "conservative lawyer" based in HI)

Last edited:

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Then it’s not anonymous is it? Lol

Well, I suppose it would be more technically accurate to say it's pseudonymous ... but it's functionally similar enough.

BTW - the guy in question also claimed back in 2020 that Durham had "flipped" one of Mueller's prosecution team.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
I don't know enough about Dunham or his investigation so I won't respond ( unlike others on this forum that will make unfounded accusations or plain out Iie).

A couple of thing worth knowing about Durham and his investigation:

1. He's been at it for far longer than Mueller was at the Russia investigation.

2. He hasn't been nearly as productive:

A. Thus far he's only obtained one conviction through a plea deal (likely for an inadvertent error) for a low-level FBI agent.

B. He recently sought and got indictments for two more individuals. Both have pleaded not guilty.

At this point it's unclear whether he'll be able obtain convictions on those charges due to a variety of problems with the cases.

3. Durham has a history of, at times, not delivering (see his investigations of the destruction CIA "interrogation" tapes and CIA "torture")

;)

Last edited:

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I don't know enough about Dunham or his investigation so I won't respond ( unlike others on this forum that will make unfounded accusations or plain out Iie).
How would you know, if you say you don’t know enough about it? Lol

• Haha