September Location

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Dropped in Springhill Tn this morning, DH'ed across country on back roads to the Fairview TN "J"....E-1 gathering here...3 of them up front, one is EO's Jack & Gracie Berry...they are sleepin and thats where I am headed....Knock on the van Jack, I think I owe you a cup of coffee and you owe me some conversation...:D

aileron

Expert Expediter
We are at the Pilot in Kannapolis, NC just a bit north of Charlotte. We have a load tomorrow headed towards Jackson, MS. It seems that getting by Atlanta may just be a real trick. Flooding has many roads closed in that area.

Joe,

I 20 is still closed west of Atlanta, mm 42 to 49. Hopefully they open it today.

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
We took a load from Harrisburg, PA to Edinburg, IN.. then from Columbus, IN to Belvidere, IL. Now we're waiting in Rockford, IL for the next call. :)

flattop40

Expert Expediter
Had a dry run today which would have been awsome if it worked out. 1534 miles @$1/mile +fsc but alas it did not pan out:mad: however, did get a second going to Avilla,IN 1068 miles:D

jrcarroll

Expert Expediter
Joe,

I 20 is still closed west of Atlanta, mm 42 to 49. Hopefully they open it today.

As of today @ noon both I285 and I20 were open in both directions. I know because I went thru Atl going to Tampa, Fl.
BUT if it should rain again soon things could change real fast..

John

moose

Veteran Expediter
I'm in Minnesota , but not @ home.
have a Morning P.U in St. Paul , then going home for 2 days.
Tomorrow evening is Pancake night.
Let me know if you stuck in the twin City's .

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm in Minnesota , but not @ home.
have a Morning P.U in St. Paul , then going home for 2 days.
Tomorrow evening is Pancake night.
Let me know if you stuck in the twin City's .

I don't intend to be stuck Moose....I am highly anticipating a load out 2morrow evening or Friday morning...

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sitting at the Effingham J. Messed up last night and turned down a load to TX. Figured the weight wrong so here i set with my fingers crossed.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Ran a short delivery to Defiance, Ohio
A TV and it was damaged so customer refused, don't blame em a bit.
Then ran up to Bryan, Ohio to deliver computer parts, customer refused stating they tried to cancel the order for the past week.
So even though I got paid, felt like I didn't get anything done today LOL:rolleyes:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ran a short delivery to Defiance, Ohio
A TV and it was damaged so customer refused, don't blame em a bit.
Then ran up to Bryan, Ohio to deliver computer parts, customer refused stating they tried to cancel the order for the past week.
So even though I got paid, felt like I didn't get anything done today LOL:rolleyes:

and ya started the week VA to Mi...you've had a reasonable week..and not much DH...:D