November Banter and Location

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Morning all. 52 and raining here in Westerville. Supposed to be steady rain till Tues. night. :(

Performed my pre-coffee morning ritual
which consists of moaning, cracking, and crawling. :eek:

Coffee brewing and getting ready to fix some eggs. Enjoy your brunch John.
Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Rainy but 57 degrees in Detroit today??????

Having a little pre-xmas brunch at our house with the family today. My step father is in town for two weeks staying with us. Since my mother passed and he will not be here on xmas we are having a mini celebration with everyone for him today.

Have a great time buddy....:D

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I am at my shipper...this is going to be interesting...Only dock level here...it is part of Bostons Childrens Hospital..looks like a testing or research place...300lbs...hope that is wrong or we'll end up having to muscle it off the dock...

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
I am at my shipper...this is going to be interesting...Only dock level here...it is part of Bostons Childrens Hospital..looks like a testing or research place...300lbs...hope that is wrong or we'll end up having to muscle it off the dock...

The last time we picked up at a medical facility it was the same situation. ended up being a bunch of 25lb boxes of solution for dialysis

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
I guess I've reached that delicate age of being hard to buy for...just looked at the 250 items from wally's that ship free for cyber week and couldn't find a thing that we needed...darn...:eek:

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Jenny wrote:

The last time we picked up at a medical facility it was the same situation. ended up being a bunch of 25lb boxes of solution for dialysis

LOL, I picked up that load before, the Medical Center I delivered to was dock high only and they refused to unloaded..I called and was paid to do the hand unload....

Now, had a great week at home...have been loaded since weds afternoon after gettin some work on the truck done...Had a great Holiday, then a family wedding and then the UofM game and Win over osu yesterday..

Now, Iam on the road to SC with a 0300 delivery...I'll be early, but not 60 hours early!!! LOL, i concede that to OVM....

Stopped for gas in Beaverdam Ohio and seen a Load 1 sprinter back in the corner. I decided to go say hi and it turned off to be Xiggi!! Sat and BS'd and Congratulated him and now I am back on the road, hopefully to better weather....

You all have a great rest of the weekend and be safe...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
congrats man, is the sprinter done yet or what did you decide.

Xiggi is a little slow on the uptake...:p

His van is done, had it in the Yard on Wed.....he was heading home to get the title and plates changed over...and then back to the yard to submit paperwork and be renumbered...

guido4475

Not a Member
Had a very productive weekend, Did alot to the van, taking advantage of the wash bay and it's heat and light.Now, when I have 3 skids on, I can still have my bed, up to a certain height.And it feels alot better now to not be sleeping on a mattress on the floor! I could of went home, but it is just geography.I think I was more productive by staying here and getting things done.Still waiting on Ray from Espar to let me know when it comes in.The way it is going, it may be springtime when it does! lol...Got a line on a Honda EU3000 generator, used once, for an unbelieveable price,will know tomarrow whether or not that is going to happen.Gotta make waiting for a load as cheap as possible pretty quick.It's all coming around pretty good!