November Banter and Location

guido4475

Not a Member
Good mornin'. OVM ! A beautiful, chilly morning, with the Load One freight center humming like a bee hive this morning! gotta get some gas,breakfast, and be ready for the day.Slept pretty good being elevated, except for my feet turning on the sleeper ceiling light sometime during the night, putting me on display...lol..

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Good morning guys and gals...and it's a beautiful sunrise here over the prairies too..pretty mild at 40..great day to be alive!:)

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Morning all. Raining and 43 here with a steady breeze. :(

Dealing with some things, but expect to be back in service mid week.

Taking my dog back to the vet this afternoon. Hoping for better news.

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
no, wont be this mornin. truck still in the shop gettin a mysterious hard to find air leak fixed. hopefully no later than wed. need to hit it till the 21st or 22nd then call it a year.

had a great thanksgiving with the family, thanks for asking. hope you did also.

djdelivery

Active Expediter
Congrats Xiggi on becoming an O/O. We enjoyed having you work with us for the past 3 years and we both wish you great success with John and all the great folks at Load-1. With your attitude you will do very well. :)
Jim & Darlene

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
no, wont be this mornin. truck still in the shop gettin a mysterious hard to find air leak fixed. hopefully no later than wed. need to hit it till the 21st or 22nd then call it a year.

had a great thanksgiving with the family, thanks for asking. hope you did also.

And here I thought it was only women that had those mysterious car noises that won't sound off when we're at the mechanics...and they look at us like we're nuts...*LOL*

You might say I had a partial Thanksgiving..will have another when Ken gets home..just went west about 80 miles to have it with a cousin's family..but I got leftovers too so I was happy..:)

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
Happy Monday! From FT Wayne In area! Unloaded this morning. I was going to take the pontoons off the van today but I see more rain is in the forecast so instead I'm going to install a rudder so I can at least navigate the waterways better.... Lol

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Happy Monday! From FT Wayne In area! Unloaded this morning. I was going to take the pontoons off the van today but I see more rain is in the forecast so instead I'm going to install a rudder so I can at least navigate the waterways better.... Lol

I guess you guys are getting all the moisture...it's been unusually dry here. Brown is better than white!!!!:D

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
DJDelivery wrote:

Congrats Xiggi on becoming an O/O. We enjoyed having you work with us for the past 3 years and we both wish you great success with John and all the great folks at Load-1. With your attitude you will do very well.
Jim & Darlene

A "Tip of the Hat" to the 2 of you for being the tye of owners that most drivers could only hope to drive for....:)

djdelivery

Active Expediter
DJDelivery wrote:

A "Tip of the Hat" to the 2 of you for being the tye of owners that most drivers could only hope to drive for....:)

Thank You for the kind words Dennis, Xiggi is the best and we are glad to have helped him some as he sure ran hard for us and helped us... Isn't that what this is all about?

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Thank You for the kind words Dennis, Xiggi is the best and we are glad to have helped him some as he sure ran hard for us and helped us... Isn't that what this is all about?

Seems so simple, but too many business's miss the obvious! Congrats Xiggi!

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
helping out is what it is all about and its great to see xiggi have a chance at ownership. owners like you that stood behind him and made this possible are also to be commended. good owners are hard to find and we are lucky to have more than a few at load one.

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Nicks driving and making money. I am in the passenger seat spending it on cyber Monday deals. :D