March 2017 this and that.

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
So there we was, taking in the sights and history at the Alamo, what a place. Was about ready to get out of there, it was getting real crowded. Phone rings, booked Pharr, to Louisville, KY. Now loaded, 80 lb skid. Get along doggies!

You got to see a small old building in the middle of town. I went there a few times was never really impressed, I guess not being a Texan the history of it is lost on me

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
just a fluke or a bit of irony...
fddc40c614a84409e6aee881a5c124cf.jpg

hauling freight from a Pond near you

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Georgia...Cold, windy rain switching over to sleet, back to rain, back to blowing sleet.. Why do I get the feeling JUJU has it out for us this year.
:)
The weather down here isn't supposed to be like this.
Yes this ga weather is crazy it was raining here went to atl this morning to run a lil load it was snowing on the mountain get back home it was raining went outside a few min ago an it was snowing at the house

This thingy majiggy

NorthernBill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
So there we was, taking in the sights and history at the Alamo, what a place. Was about ready to get out of there, it was getting real crowded. Phone rings, booked Pharr, to Louisville, KY. Now loaded, 80 lb skid. Get along doggies!

You got to see a small old building in the middle of town. I went there a few times was never really impressed, I guess not being a Texan the history of it is lost on me

Yep, enjoyed every minute. Those kind of small buildings housed the people that shaped this country.

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

You need to see the basement

Reactions: ntimevan

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force

You should enjoy ... Marvin (2nd shift) dispatcher and Vicki Micki ( 2nd shift) supervisor ... Both Good People ...

hauling freight from a Pond near you
When I was there Marvin was the only one that could or would book me eastbound when I said it was time to go home

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch

Reactions: ntimevan

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
I'm just saying Texas before it became a state was huge it stretch to like Canada and William Travis is legendary Texan but not a legendary American imo due to him fighting for the republic of Texas not the united states

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Kalamazoo, waiting for the load... I delivered today in Grand Rapids and while driving between Lansing and GR, I saw more busy bears than I saw the whole year so far... even a Load 1 ST was pulled over...