March 2017 this and that.

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
1 thing I come to realize at 66 you don't sit for 4-5 days between loads to wait for the difference of a meer dime...you look back and say there is 10 days gone of my life I could have run a couple more loads if it weren't for silliness of high expectations that never get fulfilled
One thing is waiting for a dime to show up at Walmart parking lot, another is paying broker/carrier 25-45 cents to move you when at home.
Enjoying my brothers home weather, having fun.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
1 thing I come to realize at 66 you don't sit for 4-5 days between loads to wait for the difference of a meer dime...you look back and say there is 10 days gone of my life I could have run a couple more loads if it weren't for silliness of high expectations that never get fulfilled
One thing is waiting for a dime to show up at Walmart parking lot, another is paying broker/carrier 25-45 cents to move you when at home.
Enjoying my brothers home weather, having fun.
huh?.....:)

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I guess I better move the snow thrower in front of the lawn mower (again) before this hits. Lucky me, Port Huron singled out for the worse of it

8d1f82b82724c70849a4801c3a52a797.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: ntimevan

Hummer53

Veteran Expediter
Driver
About time you came around to my way of thinking Grasshopper

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch

You wrote your comment at 911. Was that a cry for HELP? ;)

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I would do .50 to the Dakotas tho....without hesitation.....
That's different, that's going home.
But I don't even go home for that low.
I'll let you have that Dakota run.
My Dakota run would be there and miles paid back to civilized world.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
see..2 different worlds 2 different scenerios...neither is wrong, just different...:)
and I don't have the huge overhead some of you guys are running with....which makes a whack of a difference

Reactions: jcochristoph

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
do you ever do the In/Out averaging? Example: $1.00 in .70 out.......average .85 on the in/out

Reactions: jcochristoph