Owner/Operator
US Air Force
And even better, a 5# box!
f584d58028f1cb7d1967d549737bb0ca.jpg

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Booked on my weekend load ... picks up Sunday AM..in Chicago .. delivers in SC on monday AM .. nothing great but 827 pm is still money in the bank ... now to find things to do until Sunday ...

poking sticks --refilled
Ovm Meme's - on demand
Find you some tours to take

This thingy majiggy

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
New time killing hobby?

Saw a bird next to my van. Thought hmmm wonder if there is a app to help identify it. Well of course there is ;)

Got everything set up, ready to start bird watching/ identifying. Now I can't find one single bird around :rolleyes:

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
New time killing hobby?

Saw a bird next to my van. Thought hmmm wonder if there is a app to help identify it. Well of course there is ;)

Got everything set up, ready to start bird watching/ identifying. Now I can't find one single bird around :rolleyes:
I've got a bird book but by the time I find it and get it open... the bird has flown away! But I do have a couple of pretty woodpeckers around!

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
New time killing hobby?

I've got a bird book but by the time I find it and get it open... the bird has flown away! But I do have a couple of pretty woodpeckers around!

My plan is to take a picture first then identify ;)

Reactions: jujubeans