location March

routejumper

Seasoned Expediter
Savannah, Georgia,

Dispatch just told us he bid on a load from Charleston to Salt Lake City Utah, and lost the load, probably to someone who offered to haul it for **** near free!

DougTravels

Not a Member
Home Sweet Home- Did a Cleveland roundtripper yesterday,If I could get 4 or 5 of those a week and I'd never go long again!

guido4475

Not a Member
unloaded tuesday outside of cincinatti. pick up in the am tomarrow from tuesdays delivery back to where i came from,pensacola, fla no deadhead, so it is all good. still polishing the aluminum.and chrome.shipper has showers that they offered me.what a deal!!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We are at the "TA" in Milldale, CT. We pick up a load tomorrow afternoon in W. Hardfort. Layoutshooter

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
Stuck in El Paso, TX. We delivered a load to Seminole, TX yesterday and were given money to dh to El Paso. This part of the country is so ugly! I really hate Texas.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We unloaded today in Harrisburg, PA and are quietly awaiting the "BEEP"!! We are parked at the "J" in Charlise, on route 11. Layoutshooter

pumafrom

Seasoned Expediter
Unloaded yesterday in DE,sat at allday at j in eastown md,got nada, moved up here this morning carlisle pa petro and not looking good for weekend, things are getting progressively worse in freight, its beyond brutal:(

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Hey Pumafrom, We are across the road from you at the "J"!!
Most likely here for the weekend too. Give us a shout later. Mrs. Layoutshooter is sleeping right now. Layoutshooter

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We have a run for Monday now so we will be here all weekend. Stop by and see us if you are around the "J" in Carlise PA. Layoutshooter

pumafrom

Seasoned Expediter
ty for updates layoutshooter, offer, talking to my partner in crime (codriver) think we gonna go west til we get a load or maybe just visit HQ in seville and personally annoy them til load offer:eek:. Gonna rollout in awhile if numbers don't improve. Ugh going west and avoiding turnpike. Least owner leaves us alone, gotta be understanding and be proactive nowadays.

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
We decided to start "cleaning up our chrome" while waiting for the "beep"....boy our chrome is in terrible shape. While working hard, we did get the beep! Yippee!!!!
Hmmm....pick up in TX (we're in MO) then head to Canada...run the numbers, it pays....sooooooooo
We're off to see the Wizard....:D