January Banter and Location

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Got to make sure I and we are doing everything possible and them some to push more freight in the system.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
In business I will let our competition rely on luck. I prefer to take a different approach!

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
I sure hope so Steve...he has been the tail wagging the dog all last year....

John.....more freight is always good....Good Luck..

Maybe we should get him the TJP action figure for his dashboard as an ongoing incentive.

Good luck John.

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Maybe we should get him the TJP action figure for his dashboard as an ongoing incentive.

Good luck John.

TJ has action?.... he moves?....LOL...;)

You can see Xiggis influence when they took that short 214 miler..TJ on his own would never had run that short one.....and that lead to the double to Mn....

Give him a good kick for all of us Xiggi!!...:D

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
TJ has action?.... he moves?....LOL...;)

You can see Xiggis influence when they took that short 214 miler..TJ on his own would never had run that short one.....and that lead to the double to Mn....

Give him a good kick for all of us Xiggi!!...:D

I showed the pic around in dispatch. I was a bad boy. :D

I can only imagine the conversations going on in that truck. :eek:

golfournut

Veteran Expediter
That area was a little rough for my liking so I moved a little north... There is another unit in Hagerstown also

When I'm home in Bmore, loads either come out of York Pa or DE. I did get lucky the last time on the 18th. Picked up one in Stevensville just on the other side of the bay bridge.

On the weekends for s/t, winchester va. Newspaper inserts. Usually multi stops.

I have DHd to Roanoke, need to be there before 3pm or you'll wait till the next day. Although the last time I was late getting there I got a load out of Greenville.

Oops, I meant Greensboro. Sorry.

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums

Last edited: