January Banter and Location

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
The Neghborhood!?!? Heck, I'll drop and eat Steak for dinner at Logans!!! :p Juju, I invited her, but she is back to work...:( And Scott, everyone should go there at lease once or 50 times!!!:D

I'd have picked Laredo over Louisiana any day..but I do like Mexican food!

Scott...are you being sarcastic?

and btw..it's spelled neighborhood!:p

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
Plane reservation paid for looks like I should be hitting detroit airport some time around 11am on Sunday. Orientation is Monday. Time is ticking cant wait to get back on the road and making some money !!

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Scott, i really dont think people go to Laredo for vacation....welll..Tj moved there once...but ..vacation??...nah..

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
I dont mind Laredo actually. I found a nice hotel to stay in while we were there, have a few specific places that we like to eat at, and the shopping isn't too horrible. Then again I don't think I have ever been to Laredo without shopping:rolleyes:

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
morning you two. waitin for the sun so i can finish up repairs and try to get back in service. starting to think someone doesnt want me to. working on the generator yesterday and heard air, gotta a fitting on a sleeper air bag leaking. not a big deal but a pain. cold weather and sitting brings out the gremlins. to beat all else suppose to freeze rain here today. but enough whinin, hope your day goes good.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
morning you two. waitin for the sun so i can finish up repairs and try to get back in service. starting to think someone doesnt want me to. working on the generator yesterday and heard air, gotta a fitting on a sleeper air bag leaking. not a big deal but a pain. cold weather and sitting brings out the gremlins. to beat all else suppose to freeze rain here today. but enough whinin, hope your day goes good.
Guess that cute lil grandaughter is digging in her heels to keep grandpa home? :)

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
well, i was thinking of someone higher up or lower down. oh well what will be will be. things got to be riite and i have to feel that way to. not leavin with a fix needin done. we are only 5 days past our normal planned home time. we left on the 25th last year but we came home 5 days earlier this year. so we are not poor YET !!!!!!!!!!