January Banter and Location

Cuuzzz

Seasoned Expediter
Once again the wash bay is being blocked by the dang'd local straight truck. Why hasn't anyone fixed the block heater on that ole heap yet, it's been weeks? If the bay is not blocked by the s/t, it has a trailer in it. Why don't they just take the wash equipment out of there and stop calling it a (Wash Bay). :mad:

Cuuzzz

Seasoned Expediter
Dude, where did you get your information? Whoever started this vicious rumor or made that statement to you is an absolute outright LIAR!

You should check your facts that your receive from the rumor mongers you associate with. I would name them but sometime ago I read in here that it is not cool to be naming your "family" members on a public forum.

John was good enough to answer the rumor if you will take the time to read it. Yes, 2 of my drivers have turned down 2 loads in the past month, one was for 534 miles and the other was for 1566 miles, both for personal family reasons. I will give permission for you to view my fleet vision record on all my trucks anytime you want to and you will very quickly put that rumor to bed about us "cherry picking" loads.

I never come on this forum and am only here because one of my drivers pointed out to me about the existing lie bearing my name. Everyone have a great day and I hope all of you go back to your source and check it for truthfullness.

I have heard the same thing from several drivers also. I was told that they would get fired if they took the shorty's

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Yesterday I went over to Hobart, IN to the Knot Store. They have the largest variety of knots I've ever seen. All hand made in the USA, of course. I needed some new hitches, sheepshanks, and bowlines. Of course, that place is worse than Walmart, and I never leave there without getting more than I planned. I ended up also getting four Windsor knots and three Granny knots, half a dozen Square knots, and one Monkey's Fist knot. I'm now ready for any kind of "0 pieces, 0 weight" they can throw at me.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Top of the morning guys! I got cold icy slush all over this morning. Hey babe...fleetvision is now showing you in the yellow unconfirmed???? :confused:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Top of the morning guys! I got cold icy slush all over this morning. Hey babe...fleetvision is now showing you in the yellow unconfirmed???? :confused:

Good Morning...sweetie
No unconfirmed is the "In Service" box on left...Maybe it is caution I am approaching 48 hours or something?

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Yesterday I went over to Hobart, IN to the Knot Store. They have the largest variety of knots I've ever seen. All hand made in the USA, of course. I needed some new hitches, sheepshanks, and bowlines. Of course, that place is worse than Walmart, and I never leave there without getting more than I planned. I ended up also getting four Windsor knots and three Granny knots, half a dozen Square knots, and one Monkey's Fist knot. I'm now ready for any kind of "0 pieces, 0 weight" they can throw at me.

I wonder why you need all the Knots? hobby of yours?:)

MR.SNAPPY

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I wanted to tie the knot with the pretty senorita that waited on us a Dennys last night..all I got was a slip knot..