August locations.... Here come the dog days

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
West Mumphis at 1 of the trukstops hear.

Going to be driving past there in about an hour or so, hope there is no traffic.

I delivered Monday morning in Brownsville tx, deadheading back to Ohio, just cant seem to get any loads out of Texas. Would rather DH than drive for 69 cents a mile.

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Finished my all nighter, Columbus, IN to Fort Mill, SC, and I'm out til 0700. Those all nighters really don't get any easier do they?

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
At the Freightliner in West Seneca, NY. The AC is out for Gotthe 3rd time this summer. Got to love it! :mad: Pick up tomorrow near here, heading for Toronto.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Cool. But if I don't get a load in the next couple of hours (max) I'm gonna fish for a pub. LOL!! Nice quaint little town here.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Cool. But if I don't get a load in the next couple of hours (max) I'm gonna fish for a pub. LOL!! Nice quaint little town here.

Yeah it is. I don't get out that way very often though. No reason too I guess. I have NEVER had a load in or out of there.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Pre-booked on a South Bend to Somerset, KY for tomorrow. And what city CAN be between those?? Dayton (home)!!! Gonna snag the company president for a ride south tomorrow afternoon.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
That's how I landed that 6' wonderful woman of mine!! It was my "swagger" according to her. LOL!!
I think I had a leg up being her boss.
Now she's MY boss!!
Legally, she's President and I'm Secretary.
She's 51%. I'm 49%.
But partners in all!!