August locations.... Here come the dog days

crich

Expert Expediter
Fleet Manager
US Navy
Although I've run plenty of their loads through brokers.

No I am not with them I to am my own boss it was just one I seen out of PA. I have some pretty good luck with them. last time I was in florida they offered me 1k on a run from east cost FL to Orlando just 2 skids of cups for subway. some good some bad

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
No I am not with them I to am my own boss it was just one I seen out of PA. I have some pretty good luck with them. last time I was in florida they offered me 1k on a run from east cost FL to Orlando just 2 skids of cups for subway. some good some bad

Yeah, I'll definitely work on getting set up with them. We've also gotta wait until Oct to set up with Landstar.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
I thought you were already loaded yesterday and headed for JAX?

No. Yesterday was Dayton to Lansing. GR to York, PA. Dropped that this morning. Loaded PA at 10:26 this morning. Now I'm in the construction gridlock just South of DC down by Woodbridge to Stafford. Had to stop in Balto to print a BOL.

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
St Louis MO to Milwaukee, then MKE to Edmonton Alberta. Lots of miles and all paid. Now just gotta find a way out of Alberta.

moose

Veteran Expediter
Petro in Youngstown, Ohio, for a restart, or a recap, i'll ask my logbook when it wake up.
all the way in the back, on my way to B. I. R !!!
anyone around for dinner?