August locations.... Here come the dog days

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Watch for Sneaky Sam's pricing or maybe it is Pepsi's....in Ohio at least this week..Here in Troy Ohio...24 case of Pepsi is $6.98...OR you can get a 6 pack with 4 in a flat = 24 $1.50 for 6 or ....$6.00 for a case of 24 without the fancy case....NOT including the tax differential a savings of .98 or around $1.05 with tax...

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Watch for Sneaky Sam's pricing or maybe it is Pepsi's....in Ohio at least this week..Here in Troy Ohio...24 case of Pepsi is $6.98...OR you can get a 6 pack with 4 in a flat = 24 $1.50 for 6 or ....$6.00 for a case of 24 without the fancy case....NOT including the tax differential a savings of .98 or around $1.05 with tax...

Thats easier than looking for dropped change in the parking lot....or splitting hot dogs. ...... Lol

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums mobile app

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Better yet, don't buy the Pepsi. Avoid the sugar or the fakes stuff, save money and improve your health. Now THAT is how to save money! Then you can STILL cruse the parking lots for spare change, which is good exercise. Talk about a win win win!! :cool:

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
No problem, I was not talking to a professional cargo van driver. I was talking to a part time driver who runs a butt ugly sprinter! A REALLY butt ugly sprinter!

I about fell out of my van door on that one......lol

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
But I land on my feet.....I don t bounce around like you.....:p

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Did first run for On Dekk over the weekend. Bethlehem, PA on Friday, to Cedar Falls, IA last night. Tonight, p/u @ last nite's drop then to Lansing, MI. Nice to be rollin', tell ya what....