August locations.... Here come the dog days

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
PA to FL after the
MI to PA after this
OH to MI.

Love it when the loads have nap & sleep time built into them.
This'll wrap up Wednesday morning in Jacksonville. And the extra couple of hundred burritos on the FL load may come in hand if I have to come back out to civilization. Although I HAVE picked up in JAX before. Woohoo!!!

underdog777

Seasoned Expediter
been so busy the wheels are ready to roll off the last two months have been the busiest ive ever seen it paid me back for the bad two months before

crich

Expert Expediter
Fleet Manager
US Navy
Hopefully something will happen Wednesday when I'm down there.

Power nap time now.

why wait till wed to make things happen give your boss this number and pick up your fuel money to get out of florida now (312) 944-7277 X1190 its a 28 mile run if your around York pa #200 proabley pay you at least $300

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
why wait till wed to make things happen give your boss this number and pick up your fuel money to get out of florida now (312) 944-7277 X1190 its a 28 mile run if your around York pa #200 proabley pay you at least $300

LOL!! I am my boss. Are you WITH CHR? Or just see a load they have?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
LOL!! I am my boss. Are you WITH CHR? Or just see a load they have?

maybe he was referring to your better half?....L...:)

I am STILL in Troy Ohio....been 24 hrs now...not for lack of trying tho...they tried about 3 bids...lots of freight tho...just a lot is $.90-.95 and under stuff...

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
maybe he was referring to your better half?....L...:)

I am STILL in Troy Ohio....been 24 hrs now...not for lack of trying tho...they tried about 3 bids...lots of freight tho...just a lot is $.90-.95 and under stuff...

They should have grabbed that Dayton to Lansing yesterday. You'd be MT in York heading 23 miles north to pick up headed to JAX.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I bet he s waiting for a Carolinas load. .....he loves those also.... :p

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums mobile app

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
They should have grabbed that Dayton to Lansing yesterday. You'd be MT in York heading 23 miles north to pick up headed to JAX.

Maybe a customer we don't have access to...OR they were bidding on another one at the same time...
I do JAX...I just won't go south of I-10 unless the rate is REAL GOOD...