The Trump Card...

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
They have been saying negative stuff. Which is to be expected. Because they are rooting for it to fail.
But for some, they are a little confused. On one hand, they complain that Truth Social is failing, but on the other hand they must realize there is a huge demand to get on the site. Hardly an indication it’s failing. Lol.
Apparently there is still some demand to join the site. I tried signing up today; my number on the waitlist is 1,297,568.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Apparently there is still some demand to join the site. I tried signing up today; my number on the waitlist is 1,297,568.
The waitlist is meaningful only to those who trust the site and maintain hope. We have no way of knowing if the waitlist number is real or artificially inflated. Nowhere near that number report actually getting in. And those who are in report light traffic and zero participation by Trump himself. The tech challenge claims ring hollow. They are not using a platform they developed. They are using an open source program that works just fine for other applications. Competing right-wing sites of a similar nature are doing better than Truth Social, but even those combined come nowhere near Twitter's and Facebook's usage numbers.

Apparent demand? Maybe, but I'm skeptical based on results so far. It's kinda a big deal that Trump is not posting on Truth Social.

Reactions: Ragman and RLENT

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Speak for yourself ...

:tearsofjoy:
Hmmm 74 million vs. 81 million so yes Republicans didn't vote for Biden because we are not that stupid.....we knew that Biden would do exactly what he has done just didn't think he was going to do it this fast.....you can expect all of the usa to be like California very soon with the higher taxes and a greater amount of people forced out of their homes because they can not pay the higher taxes to keep their homes.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Hmmm 74 million vs. 81 million so yes Republicans didn't vote for Biden because we are not that stupid.....we knew that Biden would do exactly what he has done just didn't think he was going to do it this fast.....you can expect all of the usa to be like California very soon with the higher taxes and a greater amount of people forced out of their homes because they can not pay the higher taxes to keep their homes.
Too bad there's not a category for the millions of voters who voted against Trump. Wonder if they realized what they were voting for?

• Haha
Reactions: Ragman and RLENT

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Hopefully the floodgates will open in another week. They are still in the testing phase. I’ve been at 600,000 for over a month. I don’t care to wait a little longer if they are trying to do it right and have it be a stable site.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Hopefully the floodgates will open in another week. They are still in the testing phase. I’ve been at 600,000 for over a month. I don’t care to wait a little longer if they are trying to do it right and have it be a stable site.
As I said above, their excuses are ringing hollow. They made sense early on but with no progress since, ... meh.

And even if it was true that over one million people are on a waitlist, and even if it happened that "the floodgates" opened and they were all admitted, and even if it happened that the app became available to Android users, and even if it happened that Truth Social wold be available worldwide instead of U.S. only, and even if it happened that Truth Social head Devin Nunes somehow became a brilliant, tech-savy orgaization leader, what would you expect to be different from the reality that Truth Social is now?

Now, Truth Social is populated with Trump supporters who are showing little interest in posting and reposting their "truths." What would change if they somehow solved all the tech problems an did it right to have a stable site? Once admitted, what will those million+ people do that will make a difference of any kind, online or in the world?

One answer may be that the million now on the list represent only 1/74th of the people who voted for Trump and the other 73 million are secretly waiting for Truth Social to open up so they can abandon Twitter en-mass, stampede into Truth Social, thereby upending social media forever.

Yep. Maybe that's the truth about Truth Social. Maybe a huge ambush is being secretly prepared -- a social media storm. Yep, at March-end, the flood gates will open, the 74 million will rise and Truth Social will rule!

Last edited:
Reactions: RLENT and Ragman

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
As I said above, their excuses are ringing hollow. They made sense early on but with no progress since, ... meh.

And even if it was true that over one million people are on a waitlist, and even if it happened that they were all admitted, and even if it happened that the app became available to Android users, and even if it happened that Truth Social head Devin Nunes somehow became a brilliant, tech-savy orgaization leader, what would you expect to be different from the reality that Truth Social is now?

Now, it's populated with Trump supporters who are showing little interest in posting and reposting their "truths." What would change if they somehow solved all the tech problems an did it right to have a stable site? Once admitted, what will those million+ people do that will make a difference of any kind, online or in the world?
Just curious, what number are you on the list?

• Haha

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

And even if it was true that over one million people are on a waitlist, and even if it happened that "the floodgates" opened and they were all admitted, and even if it happened that the app became available to Android users, and even if it happened that Truth Social wold be available worldwide instead of U.S. only, and even if it happened that Truth Social head Devin Nunes somehow became a brilliant, tech-savy orgaization leader, what would you expect to be different from the reality that Truth Social is now?

Now, Truth Social is populated with Trump supporters who are showing little interest in posting and reposting their "truths." What would change if they somehow solved all the tech problems an did it right to have a stable site? Once admitted, what will those million+ people do that will make a difference of any kind, online or in the world?

One answer may be that the million now on the list represent only 1/74th of the people who voted for Trump and the other 73 million are secretly waiting for Truth Social to open up so they can abandon Twitter en-mass, stampede into Truth Social, thereby upending social media forever.

Yep. Maybe that's the truth about Truth Social. Maybe a huge ambush is being secretly prepared -- a social media storm. Yep, at March-end, the flood gates will open, the 74 million will rise and Truth Social will rule!
I think once they get the web version for laptops and for android users to download it will have a ton of new people on it. There are more android than iPhones due to the less expensive phones. Plus once Trump starts using the site it would draw in the lefties that can’t resist trying to troll him.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Plus once Trump starts using the site it would draw in the lefties that can’t resist trying to troll him.
What makes you think Trump will start using the Truth Social site at all? He's not using it now. Why do you think he'll use it at all?