The Trump Card...

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It comes down to a lack of integrity with the LSL’s. Promulgate a phony Russia collusion narrative to undermine a presidency that they don’t like. And then when info comes out destroying their hoax, they ignore. Very telling.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
What is interesting is when Trump was interviewed on 60 minutes back in 2017 just after he won the election. He appeared to back off wanting an investigation of Hillary. All the while her and her minions continued to spy on him after the election and while he was President.
He tried diplomacy, but they didn’t care for that.

• Haha

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
What is interesting is when Trump was interviewed on 60 minutes back in 2017 just after he won the election. He appeared to back off wanting an investigation of Hillary. All the while her and her minions continued to spy on him after the election and while he was President.
He tried diplomacy, but they didn’t care for that.

And yet he ran through Attorney Generals until he finally found one that was unethical and toady enough to do his bidding and appoint a Special Counsel which the AG then tasked with a fool's errand of chasing unhinged conspiracy theories emanating out of rightwing media for purposes of smearing folks with unsupported charges.

Yeah, sure ... El Donaldo is definitely Mister Nice Guy.

:tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Ragman

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
You mean like the Left ignoring the Durham investigation filings? Pot calling kettle.

Patience grasshopper ... you'll get your coverage.

Sadly for you and the other Righty Tighties it won't be the the demonstrably false and misleading garbage that the RWNJ media is spewing.

Incoming:

I'd say read the Times article - since it points out the problems with Durham's filing (and his "operation") - but I know you won't.

Prove me wrong.

Last edited:

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Sadly for you and the other Righty Tighties it won't be the the demonstrably false and misleading garbage that the RWNJ media spewing.

Incoming:

I'd say read the Times article - since it points out the problems with Durham's filing (and his "operation") - but I know you won't.

Prove me wrong.

Oh, NOW Durham is corrupt? Seriously, the desperation of the Lefty Screw Loosies is embarrassing.

Reactions: danthewolf00

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Oh, NOW Durham is corrupt?

That's seems to be that particular individual's opinion, yes.

But I suspect that it really isn't a question of "NOW" for Josh ... he's probably had concerns going all the way back to Durham's CIA investigations.

Seriously, the desperation of the Lefty Screw Loosies is embarrassing.

What should be embarrassing is the unwillingness to read the NYT article that's linked there.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Sadly for you and the other Righty Tighties it won't be the the demonstrably false and misleading garbage that the RWNJ media is spewing.

Incoming:

Prove me wrong.

Epic fail by Chaaahly.

• Haha

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'll just leave this (Sussman's response to Durham's latest "filing") here:

https://pacer-documents.s3.amazonaws.com/36/235637/04519052327.pdf

Highly unethical conduct for a US Prosecutor ... let alone a Special Counsel.

Sad how far Little Johnny Durham has fallen.

I sense conflict about Durham. On one hand Durham is the Left’s worst nightmare: Apolitical, disciplined, fair, and tenacious. On the other, the Left has to do everything they can to concoct a narrative he is untrustworthy and acting in bad faith. I understand, it’s their only play right now.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
I sense conflict about Durham.

And for a very good reason:

Durham is conflicted.

On one hand Durham is the Left’s worst nightmare: Apolitical, disciplined, fair, and tenacious.

Well I think we can definitely rule out apolitical and fair.

And disciplined is looking pretty dicey at this point as well.

There is certainly a good case for sloppy though ... however, in all fairness to Durham himself, it's hard to say whether it's him ... or just the RWNJ's he has working under him.

As far as being anyone's worst nightmare, based on this most recent performance - and that's what it was: a performance - it appears that anyone facing him would literally be blessed ... given the incompetence and lack of discipline.

You do remember this ... right ?:

Nora Dannehy, Connecticut prosecutor who was top aide to John Durham’s Trump-Russia investigation, resigns amid concern about pressure from Attorney General William Barr

That was the proverbial canary-in-the-coal-mine moment.

One wonders whether Dannehy will eventually sing on the specifics of what exactly it was that actually lead to her resignation ... and whether those concerns perhaps extended beyond Barr ... to Durham himself ... and that was what lead her to conclude that she would no longer be party to a sham investigation.

Personally, I wouldn't bet the farm on it (because of a trait she likely shares with Durham and Barr) ... although I do see that CT Governor Lamont - who is a Democrat - appointed her as his General Counsel ... so it may be that she actually has enough personal integrity and would come clean on what went on.

You do notice that Durham - unlike Dannehy - DID NOT resign ... right ?

On the other, the Left has to do everything they can to concoct a narrative he is untrustworthy and acting in bad faith.

And who knew Durham would be such an eager and willing participant, working for that cause ???

I understand, it’s their only play right now.

Hardly.

(See if you can figure out why)

Last edited:

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Meanwhile in other news, intrepid reporter Scott MacFarlane - who has been all over the events on Jan 6th - busts Oath Keeper Head Stewie Rhodes for filing a motion in Federal Court in his pretrial detention case which contains demonstrably false claims as to a key point with regard to timing:

:clapping-happy:

Be interesting to see whether the seek to amend those claims during the hearing.

Regardless, I don't think Stewie will be getting out of jail any time soon.