The dog days of summer: AUGUST!

akkshole

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Ok did Chillicothe, OH to Warren, MI...Sterling Heights, MI to Hartford City, IN. ..and just finished Lafayette, IN to Gaffney, SC...nap time at the Pilot

Sent from my SM-G900V using EO Forums mobile app

beachbum

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dallas to Mission tx, one piece 42lbs. Love these heavy loads now it does pay me 808 dollars

Last edited:

beachbum

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
For all saying 400 for 300 miles is bad , well the last I looked there are only 2 expediting companies paying percentage since FedX went to per mile pay.
I don't think any permile company pays a cargo van 1.33 per mile most pay a buck less including FSC. If I'm wrong set me straight on what your company pays

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I'm just sitting at home taking a much deserved break. It's been pretty busy out here for the big boys. I'm not so sure about the smaller Co's. My carrier seems to be scarfing up all of the freight like a huge Hoover vacuum cleaner. I bet I've been parked next to quite a few of Y'all and Y'all's aint ever knowed who I was! I got my cube van now. It's good to be able to haul three skids! I hope the rest of you have a good weekend. I'm gonna turn off my cellphone for the next three weeks and have me a normal life.

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
I'm just sitting at home taking a much deserved break. It's been pretty busy out here for the big boys. I'm not so sure about the smaller Co's. My carrier seems to be scarfing up all of the freight like a huge Hoover vacuum cleaner. I bet I've been parked next to quite a few of Y'all and Y'all's aint ever knowed who I was! I got my cube van now. It's good to be able to haul three skids! I hope the rest of you have a good weekend. I'm gonna turn off my cellphone for the next three weeks and have me a normal life.

Good to hear from you bliz, dont be a stranger.

akkshole

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Had a Concord, NC to Pine Grove, PA but as I started to go that way it cancelled

Sent from my SM-G900V using EO Forums mobile app

CharlesD

Expert Expediter
I've had a lot of runs today. I went from my desk to the restroom a couple times, from my desk to the break room to get a sandwich, and from my desk to the warehouse a couple times. All were round trips.

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Loaded with my short/ long run, sitting back at home till 4am then off to deliver, yes I'm getting paid to babysit this load.

Sent from: The wrong side of the tracks.