Still getting to a cool place every now and then.

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
Saw my 3rd SR71 recently anybody guess where?
EdwardsAFBCalifornia021.jpg

EdwardsAFBCalifornia137.jpg

EdwardsAFBCalifornia142ed.jpg

EdwardsAFBCalifornia185ed.jpg

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
3rd down in the first post is an awesome pic. You really do make me want to get back into picture takin'. Thanks for makin' 'em smaller!

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
Believe it or not my friend you were the one that showed me the err in my ways:D
Glad you liked the B-52

baracade

Seasoned Expediter
Looks like Edwards AFB to me too! Last time I was there was 1995 & the Shuttle had just landed there!

aileron

Expert Expediter
The only Blackbird that I saw was the one in Huntsville, AL in front of the museum. Amazing aircraft. B52 is not bad either. :D

flattop40

Expert Expediter
I agree.

Picture of B-52 is my favorite also.

Hope you don't mind but I stole it and made it my wallpaper :D

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
Looks like Edwards AFB to me too! Last time I was there was 1995 & the Shuttle had just landed there!
Would have liked to be there for that!
Been there many times and never realized there were two mini air museums on the base.
Neat place and real nice people there if you have a little time to kill.

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
might have sked this before but what kind of filter are you using?
No filter used as I don't have one to fit the 10-20 ultrawide lens all images are straight out of the camera with the exception of the B-52 that I processed in photoshop to add dramatic effect.
I love the western skies for obvious reasons.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Pretty cool Pics Tude.....I got some drivin thru Key West 2 Weeks ago, but can't post them on here due to limited space. I'm gonna post them on my myspace page tho. Got some of the everglades not to long ago on my myspace that couldn't be posted. I'm still wanting that load to the Grand Canyon....anyone here get a good word into Panther for me??? lol....especially for that Alaska run during the summertime....no thanks during winter.:D