Roll Call

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
HEY..I seen that...1 strike.....kidding of course...

so the wife is reading this back and forth and she asks me...you really thinking of switching?...that John seems like an upright person....hmmmm....

John..with me money isn't the real issue...it is important of course...but trust and integrity mean more to me...I' ll get the job done IF I have the proper backing and trust to get it done...

I can fully understand that. I can sit here and tell everyone all great things about Load One, but I am the owner and that just seems a bit slanted. I tell anyone to ask or talk to our drivers and owner operators. They are the ones that really deal with our staff and pull our freight. They are the ones that are going to tell people like it is, good or bad. I would also say it doesn't hurt to ask other carriers their opinion of our people and our operation. I really appreciated all the responses to the thread I posted a few weeks ago about what you guys wanted to see at the show. I just read it again and we are going to try and deliver the info that was requested in a straight up factual manner. I really think it is going to be a great show and I am really hoping the economy keeps moving forward so everyone can work hard and prosper.

Hyperdrive

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
We will be there and looking forward to seeing everyone again. Had a great time the last year and this year sounds better than ever. Thanks again Lawrence.

gotta go

Veteran Expediter
We will be there and looking forward to seeing everyone again. Had a great time the last year and this year sounds better than ever. Thanks again Lawrence.

I think you two are figments fo our imaginations that just show up for the Expo. It's the only time I ever see you. :p See you next week.

Freightdawg

Expert Expediter
My wife, who doesn't care to be known as Mrs. Dawg, and I will be there on our fact finding mission. Just one more tool in our education!:)

transporter

Expert Expediter
Even thow john put ovm above me. Which calls into question his good taste. I will grudgingly endorse load 1's honesty and professionalism. I would do business with again in the future.

It must be those darn shorts. They got people hypnotized.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
My wife, who doesn't care to be known as Mrs. Dawg, and I will be there on our fact finding mission. Just one more tool in our education!:)

Now that is funny!

Looking forward to meeting you and I hope you are also planning on attending the BBQ!

bikerpaul

Expert Expediter
I would love to come and meet everybody, but we are going to Billings, MT, for the Blue Knights annual International Convention. The dates just don't work for us.

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Luckily the Expo is only a 35 min drive to my house...I am gonna try my best to be there...We'll have to see what happens...:rolleyes:

TJ959

Veteran Expediter
I'll be there if I can figure out how to get this chain off my leg where the wife has me chained to the tree in the front yard. Can someone send me a file?

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Juicy and I will be there,Load. 1 is our first stop, Just look for the Guy in Camo shorts,Harley T-shirt and Tattoos, also look forward to meeting up with OVM wanna meet the other Legend in expediting! And chasing down all the sprinter drivers.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Juicy and I will be there,Load. 1 is our first stop, Just look for the Guy in Camo shorts,Harley T-shirt and Tattoos, also look forward to meeting up with OVM wanna meet the other Legend in expediting! And chasing down all the sprinter drivers.

oops...he peed on the carpet too and he's chained to the fence post...*LOL*:D