Roll Call

Scuba

Veteran Expediter
I'm Delivering to the POBHQ in San-Jose ,CA a week earlier , and already told them that do to the Expo , i will only take loads heading east ...

LOL just because you said that you know you will get north and south runs

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
LOL, I look forward to meeting all of you (mostly ovm) in person! Look for the heavy set, balding, going gray guy in the Load One booth!

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sorry folks. I won't be able to make it this year. We are expecting our first baby in the next few weeks.

Congrats Jeff!

I doubt very much I'll make it. I'm going back in service tomorrow, but I have to be back home the 30th to see the doctor, AGAIN!! Freakin' blood pressure...

Dabus1952

Seasoned Expediter
Yes will be there bring wife and my grandson who is almost 6.Hope to meet some of you.As last year only met few people.

gotta go

Veteran Expediter
John..I will try to make it and we WILL talk...

I expect a signing bonus because to capture a living legend costs money..you could lay claim to have signed OVM..and if Load 1 is good enough for him it is good enough for anyone else...*LOL*

I DO think a lot of myself...hahaha;):rolleyes:
We'll know OVM's decision by the color of his shorts. I expect to see the red, white, and blue flowers. :eek:
I will be there, some things are too good to miss. :)

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
John..I will try to make it and we WILL talk...

I expect a signing bonus because to capture a living legend costs money..you could lay claim to have signed OVM..and if Load 1 is good enough for him it is good enough for anyone else...*LOL*

I DO think a lot of myself...hahaha;):rolleyes:
. Ovm will be wearing his best interview wear. His famous flowered shorts

transporter

Expert Expediter
ovm calling me a freight stealer is not fair. i only take freight from canucks, but purely for patriotic reasons. besides its like taking candy from a winey baby

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Can you blame me? The man is obviously a legend in his own mind!!!! Kidding!

HEY..I seen that...1 strike.....kidding of course...

so the wife is reading this back and forth and she asks me...you really thinking of switching?...that John seems like an upright person....hmmmm....

John..with me money isn't the real issue...it is important of course...but trust and integrity mean more to me...I' ll get the job done IF I have the proper backing and trust to get it done...

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
I will be there wearing a new shirt of the company I will be an outside agent for. I hope all the hotels are full yet as I need to book one.