October places, things, thoughts and wishes and some other stuff.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Anyone else have the general forum,truck talk, newbies and welcome center tab gone from the forums page

fr8hlr521

Active Expediter
Cloudy but comfy here in north cackalacky...waiting to see which way the wind blows us next. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using EO Forums mobile app

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Good morning gang hope all is well. 70 degrees and well lite in a hotel conference room, lol. The exciting day or a risk control workshop! All the glory of this job!!!!!

Last edited:

mike1753

Seasoned Expediter
Good morning to you all...

Got a run from Michigan to Ohio this morning but as I was pulling into the shippers loading area the load got canceled. Needless to say, I was not thrilled not only because of the pay loss but also because I started my 14 hour clock.

Although cancellations are part of this business they are still frustrating. I am clicking my heels together knowing that dispatch will give me a good run. (Fingers are crossed too).

It is cool and overcast up here by Port Huron. Snow is/was on the ground this morning in Traverse City. Winter is coming.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning to you all...

It is cool and overcast up here by Port Huron.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app

Welcome to my home area. Hope you get another load soon.

...It warmed up to 45f while I was cutting the grass. I hope this is the last time I have to cut it :rolleyes:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
My phone battery died the other day...I think it was the Qualcomm. (couldn't help myself :) )

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Only if your at Gate 21 waiting for a plane to Albuquerque. Taking a few days to get a couple of things done at the house.

I figured you were here or at the airport. Kind wish I was there, we like it there. Have a nice few days off and enjoy.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Mine too.. haven't had a run yet.. been in service since Tues. Needing to make up for all my time off.. had one nibble this morn, but no hook set.

Dale