location March

DougTravels

Not a Member
I Dropped in Franklin, GA this morn, and I am still here into Friday late afternoon.

Moved over to Newnan. GA

Last edited:

pumafrom

Seasoned Expediter
evening, thought i heard a beep hr ago but was just someone insulting my intelligence or lack of , 1.10 going into Long Island to dropoff a 100 pound box for UPS, lil bit to big for 22ft straight truck hehe, anyone else get these backwash loads from UPS cause they don't want to tie up their equipment

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We are sitting at the "J" on I-70 in Smithton, PA. If anyone is around, give us a shout!! Layoutshooter

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Same highway at least!! Getting closer!! With any luck, someday soon. We will be home most of next week. Layouthsooter

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yea, We turned one down as well. Under a buck per from Pittsburgh to the U.P. of Michigan. NO thanks. Layoutshooter

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
We are still in Texas. Been in Texas almost a week now. First El Paso and now Laredo. I'm going to put up a mailbox soon!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
And pay TX taxes too!! Hey, I like your tea party thingy!!! April 15th would be a GREAT day for a National Strike!!! Every driver just "shut 'em down" where ever you are, on the road of course, no good if you don't disrupt everything. Put big, WE ARE FED UP!! signs everywhere!! Layoutshooter

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
If I have to pay TX taxes, does that mean I don't have to pay MI ones?

Thanks on the sig banner. I threw that together tonight to show support for the new tea parties that are taking place all over the country on tax day. :) I like your idea though. lol

DougTravels

Not a Member
Yah, Rah, Rah-I finally got out of Georgia! The only problem is that I probably took a run that nobody of sound mind would ever take. Well if there was ever the run for me (you see, like IRT, I am not of sound mind) this would be it!

I got my first glimpse of lady liberty on my way here to Yaphank, NY ,way out on Long Island, almost to the Hamptons. Other than crossing the GW bridge into the Bronx this was my first trip through NYC. People drive like they have death wishes here. Well I gotta cop me some Z's later.:eek:DougTravels

Attachments

• 100_0774.jpg
    100_0774.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

DougTravels

Not a Member
Yah, Rah, Rah-I finally got out of Georgia! The only problem is that I probably took a run that nobody of sound mind would ever take. Well if there was ever the run for me (you see, like IRT, I am not of sound mind) this would be it!

I got my first glimpse of lady liberty on my way here to Yaphank, NY ,way out on Long Island, almost to the Hamptons. Other than crossing the GW bridge into the Bronx this was my first trip through NYC. People drive like they have death wishes here. Well I gotta cop me some Z's later.:eek:DougTravels

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Hey layout you got company coming! I believe Terry and Tim are supposed to be at Bordentown tomorrow. Get a free meal off of those two guys and a lot of fun entertainment.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I think Terry is going to be at the Petro in Carlisle tomorrow and here on Friday. I hope we are out of here. We have turned down some loads, we are being a bit picky, we have to be home no later than Tues and don't want to have a long dead head. Where are you guys at? Layoutshooter

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
We are up north at the Pilot on I84 in MA. Delivered this morning to just south of Boston.