June Location with banter

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
My location.... on the couch with an ice pack on my face. bruising is mostly gone. Nicks outside doing something to the van

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Speaking of "tastty"...went to a BBQ place in Cullman ALA for lunch yesterday...had a Great bbq pork sandwich and then had them fry up 2 Catfish fillets to go...had them fro lunch today!! MMMMMM Good..:D Oh the name of the place was "Johnnys"...and it was packed, the locals were all there for lunch also....

Thinkin i will walk down to the Logans right here net to the Pilot in Dickson TN for dinner....they have a good meatloaf that does about right for tonight...:)

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Speaking of "tastty"...went to a BBQ place in Cullman ALA for lunch yesterday...had a Great bbq pork sandwich and then had them fry up 2 Catfish fillets to go...had them fro lunch today!! MMMMMM Good..:D Oh the name of the place was "Johnnys"...and it was packed, the locals were all there for lunch also....

Thinkin i will walk down to the Logans right here net to the Pilot in Dickson TN for dinner....they have a good meatloaf that does about right for tonight...:)

If that is as good as your bbq on facebook looked...I"m in!! :)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
As income tax time is over, did you ever notice:
When you put the two words 'The ' and 'IRS' together, it spells
'THEIRS'?:eek:

rfields200

Seasoned Expediter
With all due respect to Mr Fields....I am out of here...I do NOT like the east anymore...I don't give a crap of what loads come out....I can't take it anymore....LOL.....Syracuse bound...I am 1900 miles from home....
if you keep driving west, before you know it you'll be home.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
juju wrote:

If that is as good as your bbq on facebook looked...I"m in!!

That WAS my lunch..I had them plate it and bring the bun seperate, I have a big mouth, but some of those bbq place pile it too high and i can't get my mouth arund it!! :eek:

OVM wrote:

As income tax time is over,

Over???? Now that my wife makes me file, I never file before Aug or Sept...well I file for the extension..but after that you have until Oct....and I still screw with them as much as i can....and pay the minimal that i can them weasel out of....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
juju wrote:

That WAS my lunch..I had them plate it and bring the bun seperate, I have a big mouth, but some of those bbq place pile it too high and i can't get my mouth arund it!! :eek:

OVM wrote:

Over???? Now that my wife makes me file, I never file before Aug or Sept...well I file for the extension..but after that you have until Oct....and I still screw with them as much as i can....and pay the minimal that i can them weasel out of....

Over for me anyways...LOL

You are shrugging your responsibilities of citizenship by delaying the payment of due taxes..!! LOL 40 lashes for you....courtesy of the red, white and blue...:p

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Morning sleepyhead....on my 2nd cuppa here...beauty morning

I'm slurping as fast as I can..I WILL catch up..*l*

absolutely gorgeous day here...no rain in sight, cool and sunny! Perfect day to toss all the kitties out so they won't track through the kitchen.:)

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Ok time for dispatch to work their magic...workin on 84 hrs empty....yea that includes the weekend, but I moved to the place Joe suggested...there have been no other expedite CV/Sprnters here as long as I have been here...thats not normal, usually at least 3-4 at any given time sitten here... so with no other units around, I would think there should be some freight moving somewhere within a hundred miles of nashville....

July will be a mess of a month for me, needing to home 3 of the 4 weekends and at the expo the other...So I need to 'tear it up" this week and fill the bacnk account....:)