June Location with banter

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Kewl! You do know Ken's flying under the radar with a non working qualcom...he's doing things the old fashioned way...phone and dispatch..:)

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Yeap it was a trip...now I am empty in Birmingham...dispatch called, DH'in to Huntsville, AL deliver to Cleveland , NC...:D

that is about 45 miles from where TJP is...dispatch needs to get him out of there before i unload in the am..:D

Last edited:

RoadKing06

Expert Expediter
TJP needs to stop in EO once in awhile and say hello. We miss his post! Hello TJP :)~

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
TJP needs to stop in EO once in awhile and say hello. We miss his post! Hello TJP :)~

Yeah, where has he been lately??? Did he get tired of making his video road show? Its what I lived for.:rolleyes:

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Are you all going to think I'm a wimp cuz it's 86 with 43% humidity and I just turned on the AC?:eek:

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
It's been awhile since it hit 80..maybe a couple days two years ago...gotta readjust the bod...:)

golfournut

Veteran Expediter
Been in the high 90s the last couple of days in Baltimore. At the airport waiting for 2 11 year olds. Gonna run us ragged. Not! I'm ready for them, bring them on. Huff, huff!

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Been in the high 90s the last couple of days in Baltimore. At the airport waiting for 2 11 year olds. Gonna run us ragged. Not! I'm ready for them, bring them on. Huff, huff!

Better you than me..having a tuff time keeping up with the weedeater...and I can stop long enuff to recharge the battery..kids don't come with that off switch..*LOL*

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army

You will probably need some more time to recover!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
In Albert Lea now....will stay here till tomorrow night then if nothing comes my way, will troll towards Taylor for Monday to get QC replaced...

RoadKing06

Expert Expediter
Just fueled at the Flying J in Rapid City, SD. Pushing on to Washington State. Guess we just missed a storm on 90 that had some large winds, heavy rain and possibly some hail.

Tracy says he just got the tail end of it that it had enough rain to smear the windshield.

We have some time to try and make up, for time lost fueling. Glitch in the process caused us to lose some time.

Giddy Up Go! Go, Go!
Mush, Mush, Mush!
Ondalay, Ondalay!

golfournut

Veteran Expediter
Better you than me..having a tuff time keeping up with the weedeater...and I can stop long enuff to recharge the battery..kids don't come with that off switch..*LOL*

I'll send them to you to run the weedeater, send them back when they are ready for bed! Lol

rfields200

Seasoned Expediter
Belleville Mi to Greenville SC, unloaded early am. pickup this afternoon in Georgia going to West Fargo ND