January Banter and Location

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
American Scott tried looking for it but could not find it on this site....I am with you...right now over my pay grade...but I did manage to voice text John and warn him.....LOL

Go to Market and search for Expediters online. It pops up.

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
i wish you would quit creating new names for your aches and pains. now i gotta find beatrice but i think i know just the thing.

49 here today at noon and 35 now wind at a steady 25. Brrrrrrrrrrrr !!!!!!!!!!!

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
i wish you would quit creating new names for your aches and pains. now i gotta find beatrice but i think i know just the thing.

49 here today at noon and 35 now wind at a steady 25. Brrrrrrrrrrrr !!!!!!!!!!!

Easier to hate things when they have names. :D. She's in my left arm.

Wind at 30 here. Truck's rocking pretty good.

Last edited:

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Where's Market?.....:eek:

This is gonna be freakin hilarious, innit? :D

Don't ask Verizon for help - after 6 months of complaints [in person, phone, & email] about the 4G device that shuts down after 30 minutes, 3 replacement devices later, I heard from a techie today that the mfr [Novatel] programs the shutdown to save power if no 'activity' [uploading and/or downloading] occurs. Somehow, that bit of info wasn't shared with most of Verizon's 'support' staff.
Verizon spends a lot on advertising, but nothing on education and information about the new devices, for customers OR tech support, so make friends with someone who's had one long enough to figure it out.
Or make friends with Dan @ the Verizon on Eureka Rd - he's the real deal.
Oh - and if you do a face to face w John, you probably want to make it a conference call, lol.:D

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
This is gonna be freakin hilarious, innit? :D

Don't ask Verizon for help - after 6 months of complaints [in person, phone, & email] about the 4G device that shuts down after 30 minutes, 3 replacement devices later, I heard from a techie today that the mfr [Novatel] programs the shutdown to save power if no 'activity' [uploading and/or downloading] occurs. Somehow, that bit of info wasn't shared with most of Verizon's 'support' staff.
Verizon spends a lot on advertising, but nothing on education and information about the new devices, for customers OR tech support, so make friends with someone who's had one long enough to figure it out.
Or make friends with Dan @ the Verizon on Eureka Rd - he's the real deal.
Oh - and if you do a face to face w John, you probably want to make it a conference call, lol.:D

John's probably going to enjoy the peace and quiet while Ken figures things out :D

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I name a lot of my pains after guys...... Steve, Ken, Scott, Jason, Dennis to name a few ;)