AH September,Start of Football, Cooler Weather and Hotter Freight. So where are you?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Re: AH September,Start of Football, Cooler Weather and Hotter Freight. So where are y

Just awakening in Milbank SD....on first coffee....:)

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Re: AH September,Start of Football, Cooler Weather and Hotter Freight. So where are y

Same thing on the Western side of the state..good morning all!

I just realized...you're closer to the coffee pot now...:)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

What's the new address :rolleyes:

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter

“(Drivers) look there often when they are researching a company,” says John Elliott, president of Lansing, Mich.-based Load One, a 350-truck expedited hauler. "

We Are Lansing based?

Trying to sneak off and leave the vanners behind....:D

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter

Let me know how that goes for you. :cool:

Will do, going to take a nap then if its still quite going to do a OVM and bounce over to Memphis.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

Will do, going to take a nap then if its still quite going to do a OVM and bounce over to Memphis.

I wouldn't do Memphis...I'd go north to Popular Bluff Mo....better chance there for a van then Memphis....LOL

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter

I wouldn't do Memphis...I'd go north to Popular Bluff Mo....better chance there for a van then Memphis....LOL

Tks, will think about it. Memphis has been good to me in the past. Seems we st8s do better out of Memphis than vanners.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

For S/T, Memphis is better. But, there are 2 Straights and a Sprinter there.

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter

For S/T, Memphis is better. But, there are 2 Straights and a Sprinter there.

Yea, just got the qc on that. Got a st8 ahead of me here in L R also, oh well nap time first, then well check it out again later.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army

Not sure where the heck Lansing Michigan came from either????? BUSY morning! We are out of straights up in Detroit at as of 9am. Sales is kicking! Hoping everyone has a great week. It is brake check week so one more extra check is always a good idea. Lets make it a safe and profitable week for all!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army

I hope you are all driving or sleeping! :cool:

ohiomike08

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

I'll be headed back to the yard later tonight.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using EO Forums mobile app

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army

Good deal. We are tight on units up here!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

magic is finding a Walmart with a level parking lot.....

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager

or finding window putty,glazier points and a glass cutter...*lol*