AH September,Start of Football, Cooler Weather and Hotter Freight. So where are you?

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Re: AH September,Start of Football, Cooler Weather and Hotter Freight. So where are y

Heading to................. Taylor.................... Over 400.00 more than I got at Depress-1. :cool:

Guess who is buying Timmies Monday morning!

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Re: AH September,Start of Football, Cooler Weather and Hotter Freight. So where are y

WOW! A rewards program that actually has real rewards??? Something unheard of before in this industry. :)

It really is the best rewards program and very much appreciated :)

---Thankful for some rain today, a little less watering I have do :)

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Guess who is buying Timmies Monday morning!

I will not be there.... Oh, unless you meant you will be buying... Remember this is my 1st load this month......

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

1 up on me too!! :p

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member

Still home, didn't get anything out yesterday, On the bright side, I used some more of my rewards points to order me a new weed eater :)

Me

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EO Forums mobile app

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army

Scott you met Steady Eddie yet?

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army

Ok. I think he is enroute with a delivery for you.

ohiomike08

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Picking one up early in the AM headed north.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using EO Forums mobile app

ohiomike08

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Done and done... Next!

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter

Set all kind of records with today's load. One was record short for Chicago departure--the time it took to scan paperwork and reload the gps.

eb

Last edited:

ohiomike08

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Bada bing! 2nd load today... Done and done! Time for some sleep.

ohiomike08

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

FYI... When purchasing microwave frozen pizza to make in your truck, make sure your buying MICROWAVE frozen pizza.

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter

EMT in North Little Rock

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2