New Status Updates

Looking for work where there's no work to be found.
A
alysa
Hello please give me a call if youre owner operator and looking for loads. 704 885 21 22
you have a good apportunity man dont listen to anybody
sell your personal car and get sprinter cargo van and keep this account instead worrying about going back to work as a logistics manager,
I was the same boat back in 2009 and I never look back, I sold my honda accord and bought a cargo vab because my company offered me a route
I tried few weeks and never look back
A
Abdinurm624
Am looking work
Reactions: alysa
A
alysa
Hello Abdi please give me a call if youre owner operator and looking for loads. 704 885 21 22
Hi Shwany83.
I found you are looking to buy MC here

MC-834534 with Household Goods endorsement.
State: NC
Violation: 0
OOS: 0
Crash: 0
Had audit
Clean!
Please text
(980) 417-4252
(646) 515-3056
Mikhail
I saw your response to another post, and I figured you'll probably be one of the best people to give a newbie like me some information.
A little about me -- I'm 40.I'm interested in getting into the logistics industry, but I'd like to keep my current job for now. I'm thinking that maybe purchasing a couple of cargo vans or maybe straight vans.
Would you advice this? What should I know in order to be successful?
E
ExperienceIsAwesome
I know sprinter is the big push anymore but I did cargo van and was only an occasional problem, straight truck I did too it's for the greedy who wants to keep moving but my experience with straight was always got heaviest loads no one with sense wouldn't touch therefore most wear and tear it's not worth it in the long run in my opinion.
E
ExperienceIsAwesome
Also to stay local you can but best way is crunch numbers and see with van, fuel, insurance, maintenance, etc. How much can you run for and make profit you need and go all over town till you find someone who will let you be there dedicated hauler of freight.
Hello I have a huge problem with the after treatment system on a 2012 hino 358. The fuel pump for the burner system and hino has discontinued the part. What can I do to fix this
Greetings Turtle,,
Could you help with a few adjustments?
Can you add a picture of my truck as the AVATAR, and show me the different AVATARS i can select from?

I would like y name changed to Hallelujah,
perhaps it is already? Is it only when I view my account I see my name; but the public see HALLELUJAH?
How do I add the upgraded posting for $4.95?
Can you install the upgraded posting?

Thank you,
Hallelujah
I'm new here and have a few questions .. I already have a class A and want to become a owner operator
A
alysa
Hello please give me a call if youre owner operator and looking for loads. 704 885 21 22
I bought a 2005 Hino 268. I am having a problem with my left brake light and turn signal on the left rear also. I was wondering if don't have a problem with the right brake and turn signal. Is there a junction where the left and right wiring separate to give power to both sides? I would appreciate any info related to this problem.
greasytshirt
greasytshirt
Post your questions on the Hino forum.
There is a plug along the frame rail, near the end of the truck, where these circuits are separated. How it's attached to the box is not Hino's doing.
As a leading nationwide transportation freight factoring company, Saint John Capital only factors invoices within the trucking industry, allowing us to better understand all the intricacies of the trucking business and better serve our customers.
2016 HINO 195. Check engine light + loud vacuum-like noise with hard acceleration. Loses power when loaded or going up hill. Dealer did a regen & a scan. Code P0299 Turbocharger Underboost. Turbo functional tests passed. Cleaned and lubed turbo vent rod, cleared the codes & reset scr memory. Road tested & said OK. Truck is still making the same noise and doesn't seem to have full power. Any advice?
greasytshirt
greasytshirt
You have a boost leak. Sometimes the orange hose on the right side rubs through. Or intercooler split.

Sometimes the studs on exhaust manifold break and there's a big exhaust leak.

Start a thread on the Hino subforum.
2019 Ford Transit350 HD Extended

Attachments

• Cargo1.1jpg.jpg
    Cargo1.1jpg.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Cargo2.2jpg.jpg
    Cargo2.2jpg.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Cargo3.3jpg.jpg
    Cargo3.3jpg.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 3
A
alysa
Hi. I'm trying to ask a member a question and it's telling me I can't post and to contact an admin...
Hi there. I read that you use 5 quarts of Pennzoil 5W20 and 1 quart of Hyper Lube and your change intervals are around every 10,000 miles. How is it working out for you? Do you think hey Hy-perLube is doing its job...? And hey, how many miles are on your 2018 van now? I'm assuming you haul close to maximum weight?
Thanks so much. Your post was really informative and intriguing.
Charity's Van
Charity's Van
drove it 275k miles never got the tick others did. changed trans every 50k miles. only time van was ever out of service a wheel came off a truck & busted the front end, spent a few days at the body shop. hauled up to 3500 lbs often. i no longer own this it was financed in my mothers name, she died bank said to pay in full or give it back. was at a carlot in atlanta for 18k. should have bought it back
V
VocalVirgo
Thank you. I appreciate your response.