New Status Updates

Hello , know anyone offer dispatch service for cargo/sprinter van 12ft??
A
alysa
Hello please give me a call if youre owner operator and looking for loads. 704 885 21 22
I am Operations Manager for Freight Logistics Dispatching service. We are looking to build relationships with owner operators that are seeking dispatching service. We look forward to be of service.
Not only we are Miami's newest truck stop, but also the cleanest and most secure facility.
como check us out at 17707 NW Miami CT Miami, FL 33169.
we also have Fuel on site, Showers, Mechanics and food trucks.

Attachments

• IMG_7206 2.jpg
    IMG_7206 2.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2
Im looking at getting a cargo van
Looking for info on how to get in the trade
A
alysa
Hello please give me a call if youre owner operator and looking for loads. 704 885 21 22
Her name is "Amber" built as an Ambulance used as a bomb squad vehicle. I planned to use her as a mobile detailing rig. 1995 International 4700LP with a DT466 Conventional, Allison AT500. Might be considering selling her due to some health issues.
twin brothers back into expediting strong team class a cdl ..drive class b looking for lease purchase truck will be paid off with in 6 months have proof of funds. contact mitch or mike 816-298-5050 ty again . text only ty looking for newer truck 2018 and above up too 120,000k
I am a lease purchase driver pulling a 53' trailer looking at straight trucks and getting into Expediting. Anyone hiring solo drivers? And also thinking about lease purchase or buying
P
P&WTrucking
For a company or are you looking for dispatching?
Good afternoon,

I just started in October dispatching to a 26 foot box truck and sprinter. We mainly haul OTR on the east coast. Just wanted to pick your brain on the best places to look for loads?

Thank you

Krystle
I have this problem show up in my dash hino transmission check a/t light only happened when it’s rain I stop Engine off engine on and it’s gone
Roo
Roo
Please someone could be help
Yes, It is worth the time and money to get your Class A. I have my class A but I own two straight trucks. If I later decide to drive a 18 wheeler, then I will already have my Class A.
Anyone have any idea about what is the vehicle I should be looking to get in order to make myself available for the most loads, planning to go otr and have been assured of. 85-.90 cents if I have my own vehicle. Is that even a good rate?
I am currently in school for my CDL. My question is I dont really want to drive tractor trailer. I want to drive straight truck. Is it still worth the time and money to get my class A
GeraldB0523
GeraldB0523
I went to a truck driving school and obtained my CDL-A. I too did NOT want to necessarily drive a combination vehicle, but that was the easiest way to get it. I would suggest completing your school, and get your CDL-A. It is well worth it. I would also recommend getting your Tankers and HazMat endorsements, as well.
J
JimBelCapt
Thank up